Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

Mustafa Moudi : "Unpopular Opinion: Despite all the positive reactions to Gambhir's appointment as the Head Coach, I have a few reservations. Firstly, he is too young. Dont remember anyone getting the role at this age of 42. Secondly, he is more biased towards those with whom he has worked with KKR earlier - Abhishek Nayar, Ryan ten Doeschate, Morne Morkel and SKY, indicating his resistance to work with new people !!" There is no "resistance" as far as I know. And I think Kapil Dev was a bit younger when he was the India head coach.

Prizi thumbnail

India

W

Siraj to Avishka Fernando, out Caught by Arshdeep Singh!! Change in format and Siraj strikes early. Avishka Fernando c Arshdeep Singh b Siraj 1(7)

Siraj to Avishka Fernando, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Miyaan strikes

Come on miyan

Savera84 thumbnail

India

1st wicket down for Sri Lanka.

Siraj to Avishka Fernando, out Caught by Arshdeep Singh!! Change in format and Siraj strikes early. That is a really poor shot from Fernando. What was he trying to do? Full pitcher and swinging away, the line is outside off and Fernando tries to flick it from there, Avishka Fernando c Arshdeep Singh b Siraj 1(7)

Siraj to Avishka Fernando, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Prizi thumbnail

India

rajith k: "will Rohit continue to be pro aggressive early in innings like what he did last odi wc" Hard to think otherwise, no?

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

First breakthrough for IND, M Siraj strikes! One wicket down for SL

Prizi thumbnail

India

Karthick : "Karthick from Sydney: The youngest person to coach and international team was Waqar Younis when he did in 2010- he was 38yrs and 105days old. Kapil Dev became the head coach of the Indian national cricket team in September 1999 when he was 40 years old. "

Prizi thumbnail

India

Shenal: "Typical wicket-taking ball with Avishka would be left-armer taking it away"

Edited by Prizi - 2 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

end of over 3

Wicket maiden

SL: 7/1

CRR: 2.33

BKG Mendis

0 (3)

P Nissanka

6 (8)

Mohammed Siraj

2-1-4-1

Arshdeep Singh

1-0-3-0

Wohhh wicket maiden for siraj

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

A wicket maiden for M Siraj

Prizi thumbnail

India

Akindu: "Got absolutely mauled at the t20i series but fans still here half hour before the match.Not sure if its optimism or foolhardiness but cant help but think weve got a shot"