Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 months ago

W

Asitha Fernando to Shubman Gill, out Bowled!! Timber! Big roar from the crowd. 132kph, skiddy length ball that keeps a shade low, Gill shimmies down the track to try and go over mid-on. Shubman Gill b Asitha Fernando 6(14)

Asitha Fernando to Shubman Gill, THATS OUT!! Bowled!!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Amit: "@Ashish. I think the objective is to provide great oppening partnership and Gill is fulfilling it, just waiting to get it converted to big innings."

smiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

For the first time in this series, Kohli walks in to bat in the first powerplay

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma 31 runs from 13 balls, with 5 fours and 1 six.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Stares were exchanged between Asitha and Kohli after the final ball of the 5th over..smiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rupert Edirisin: "As a Sri Lankan, I must say that it's an honour and pleasure to watch greats like Kohli and Rohit Sharma in their peak play in Sri Lanka. "

Prizi thumbnail

India

Ashish: "@Amit - And I don't disagree with you. But great opening is not helping in this series as of now. And as I type this, Gill is gone to an attacking shot but the ball keeping low. Looks like he heard me but chose the wrong ball."

Prizi thumbnail

India

W

Wellalage to Rohit, out Caught by Kusal Mendis!! Wellalage gets the big fish! 91kph, fullish ball that spins away Rohit c Kusal Mendis b Wellalage 35(20) [4s-6 6s-1]

Wellalage to Rohit, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Nooooo

Bas gaya ab sab

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Wellalage to Rohit, out Caught by Kusal Mendis!! Wellalage gets the big fish! 91kph, fullish ball that spins away, Rohit gets low to slogsweep and all he manages is an outside edge. Kusal Mendis shows great reflexes to grab it to his right off the edge of his fingers (gloves). Healthy edge Rohit c Kusal Mendis b Wellalage 35(20) [4s-6 6s-1]

Wellalage to Rohit, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Itni jaldi RS n Gill out damnsmiley13