Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 2 months ago

IND needs 160 runs in 238 balls to win

Prizi thumbnail

India

15th fifty-plus partnership in 24 innings between Rohit Sharma & Shubman Gill, five of which are over 100.

Prizi thumbnail

India

bkrip: "If you had to nit pick IND batting so far, Gill can be a little bit proactive in rotating strike and make sure Rohit faces as many balls during the PP1"

Prizi thumbnail

India

suraj: "Feeling sad and sorry for myself and all Sri Lankan fans. What a team we used to have: Sanga, Murali, Mahela, Dilshan, Vass, Jayasuriya. Even Tharanga was superb in ODIs. I'm only 25, so I can't comment on previous generations, but it's disheartening to see the decline of Sri Lankan cricket. "

Shubham: "@suraj you forgot malingaaaaaa. How can you..."

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

IND continues to dominate, 74-0 in 11 overs!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Loganathan N: "The problem is Sanga and Mahela stayed a bit too long, and the next generation of Chandimal and others didn't show their full potential. That created a void. "
Prizi thumbnail

India

Robin: "@ Suraj. don't see it as a decline. see it as transition. the experiences this team is gaining will help them a lot. every team go through bad phase. As long as a good structure is in place Sri Lanka will get back Sanga caliber players"

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

IND needs 156 runs in 232 balls to win

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Most fifties inside first 10 overs by an Indian batters (ODI)

7 Virender Sehwag

3 Rohit Sharma

1 Sachin Tendulkar

1 Robin Uthappa

1 Gautam Gambhir

where ball-by-ball details available

Prizi thumbnail

India

Dinusha: "@Suraj : While I agree with you and share the same pain, I still feel we are bit too hard on these players. If you look at most of the SL players, there are in their mid 20s even though we felt like they have been playing for a while. I think going forward it could only get better."