Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Great show by Bangladesh to whitewash Pakistan in their ground.

Liton should be given MOM but lets see

I m confused between Litu, Miraz and Hasan

Litu’s 138 was too good and has huge role in this win

Miraz and Hasan both have good all round performances including 5 wicket haul

Miraz deserves Player of the Series scored 50 whenevet he batted and i think have 1 5 wicket and 4 wicket haul.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

First time I saw Bangladesh, Pakistan and India all rooting for the same team. 😃 Thanks and Glad to see the massive support for Bangladesh cricket team though fans from each country have different reasons.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Liton gets the Player of match

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

First time I saw Bangladesh, Pakistan and India all rooting for the same team. 😃 Thanks and Glad to see the massive support for Bangladesh cricket team though fans from each country have different reasons.

Ha ha probably true. Not sure why are Pakistanis so much against their team though.

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Good to see Bangladesh finally doing well in Tests

I think more or less all of them contributed in this historic series win from Bangladesh

I wonder what happened to Pakistan how come they are playing so bad in 2nd innings?!

Pakistan is deteriorating with each passing match. And I am saying this as someone who enjoyed Pakistan's defeat. Now I no longer do.

Its like they will lose. Their win (against any country) seems to be a surprise. I for a moment was actually wishing for rains so that Ban wins 1-0 not 2-0

I think they should let go cricket and focus on Javelin throw now

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Pakistan is deteriorating with each passing match. And I am saying this as someone who enjoyed Pakistan's defeat. Now I no longer do.

Its like they will lose. Their win (against any country) seems to be a surprise. I for a moment was actually wishing for rains so that Ban wins 1-0 not 2-0

Pak team need to play as "Bhai bhai". Players no longer Friendly which each other over captaincy issue. We do not know who will be pak captain in pak vs eng or pak's november tour of Aus

I think Rizwan should be next captain as long as captaincy burden not effects his batting.

BD deserved to win both test because pak batting Failure in 2nd innings 🐔of 2nd test

BD bowling were super duper

Das MOTM & Mehidy Hasan Miraz POTS

BD vs india next we can "watch on tv"

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Ha ha probably true. Not sure why are Pakistanis so much against their team though.

I have a pakistani colleague. apparently he said most pak fans werent happy with the team’s management so they wanted pak to lose so that there will be required changes in team and management
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

even arshad the guy who won gold didnt get much support and facilities. that guy deserves extra appreciation.
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 1 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

🌿🌹💕❤️💋♥️🤠🥰🐔❤️‍🩹✍️👁️👀🌈💔

Stats

* 185 by Bangladesh is their third highest successful chase behind 215 vs West Indies in St George's in 2009 & 191 vs Sri Lanka in Colombo PSS in 2017.

Highest successful targets chased down by visiting sides in Pakistan

220 by Sri Lanka Rawalpindi 2000

208 by England Lahore 1961

185 by Bangladesh Rawalpindi 2024

176 by England Karachi 2000

* This is only the second instance of Pakistan losing all Tests in a home rubber since losing 0-3 to England in 2022/23.

* Pakistan have now gone ten Tests at home without a win (six defeats & four draws) - the longest such run for a team in home games except Zimbabwe & Bangladesh in the current century.

* Pakistan has now lost a Test series at home to each of the ten oldest Full member teams - only the second side to suffer the ignominy after Bangladesh.

Test series wins away from home for Bangladesh

2-0 (2) vs West Indies 2009

1-0 (1) vs Zimbabwe 2021

2-0 (2) vs Pakistan 2024

Overall, just their eighth win in an overseas Test - two each in West Indies, Zimbabwe & Pakistan and one each in Sri Lanka & New Zealand.-