Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 days ago

Bangladesh XI: Parvez Hossain Emon, Litton Das (wk), Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Tanzim Hasan Sakib.

India XI: Sanju Samson (wk), Abhishek Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav (capt), Nitish Reddy, Hardik Pandya, Riyan Parag, Rinku Singh, Washington Sundar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Ravi Bishnoi, Mayank Yadav

Savera84 thumbnail

India

"Harshit Rana was unavailable for selection for the third T20I due to a viral infection and did not travel with the team to the stadium." - Update from BCCI.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Syed Atif: "Just heard that Harshit Rana was feeling unwell. Otherwise he would be a straight swap for Arshdeep Singh. Remember Mustafizur Rehman's peach of a yorker to Andre Russell in this very ground in Hyderabad in IPL 2016? Fizz was a Hyderabadi boy in those days. Also happy birthday Rinku Singh!"

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Parvez Hossain Emon, Litton Das(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Tanzid Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Tanzim Hasan Sakib

India (Playing XI): Sanju Samson(w), Abhishek Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav(c), Nitish Reddy, Hardik Pandya, Riyan Parag, Rinku Singh, Washington Sundar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Ravi Bishnoi, Mayank Yadav

Shanto: I am happy to bowl first, toss doesn't matter. We have two changes. Tamim and Mahedi are in. We need to take responsibilities as batters. We need to improve, need to execute our plans. Hopefully we do something special in the 40 overs..

India (Playing XI): Sanju Samson(w), Abhishek Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav(c), Nitish Reddy, Hardik Pandya, Riyan Parag, Rinku Singh, Washington Sundar, Varun Chakaravarthy, Ravi Bishnoi, Mayank Yadav

Suryakumar: We would like to bat firsst, looks a good wicket. These are the things we want to do. Set a target and defend the total with dew around. I think it's important to continue with the good habits, it will have a good impact on us. We just want to give freedom, the guys want to make an impact. Happy with the way the guys are playing. Arshdeep misses out, Bishnoi comes in.

India have won the toss and have opted to bat

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Mahmudullah leads the team into the field in his last T20I game. The Indian openers who were dismissed early in the previous game are ready to roll. Will they click today? Let's find out..

Edited by Savera84 - 7 days ago
Savera84 thumbnail

India

Most T20I appearances

159 - Rohit Sharma

147 - Paul Stirling

141 - George Dockrell

141 - Mahmudullah

129 - Mohammad Nabi

129 - Shakib Al Hasan

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Longest T20I careers

17y 209d - Shakib Al Hasan (BAN)

17y 166d - Sean Williams (ZIM)

17y 41d - Mahmudullah (BAN)

16y 284d - Rohit Sharma (IND)

16y 204d - Collins Obuya (KEN)

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 1

Runs Scored: 7

0 2 1 0 4 0

Score after 1 overs

IND 7-0

Abhishek Sharma4(3)Sanju Samson3(3)

Mahedi Hasan

1-0-7-0

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Taskin Ahmed to Samson, FOUR, lovely shot! Samson makes room and drills this overpitched delivery through covers.

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 days ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

askin Ahmed to Samson, FOUR, to deep mid-wicket

Taskin Ahmed to Samson, FOUR, back-to-back boundaries. Samson manufactures room by backing away and crunches the length delivery through cover for four more

Taskin Ahmed to Samson, FOUR, lovely shot! Samson makes room and drills this overpitched delivery through covers. That was all about timing and placement

India--19/0