ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Sundar nd Gaikwad deserve more chances man they are so good

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

India

Apart from following Virat if rumours to follow soon he'll succeed VK No.3 similarly he'll succeed VK in doing Mahi Bhai

I hope I have explained what I want to say

SoniRita thumbnail

India

- Only the second time Zimbabwe went past 150 against India in T20Is, after their 170/6 in a 2-run win at the same venue in 2016.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

- 119 is also the most added by a team against India after losing their first five wickets for under 40 runs in T20Is. The previous best was Ireland’s 108 (31/5 to 139/7) at Malahide, Dublin last year.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Most runs added after the fall of 5th wicket in T20Is by Zimbabwe

119 vs IND, Harare, 2024

104 vs BAN, Harare, 2022

101 vs BAN, Harare, 2022

100 vs AFG, Sharjah, 2016

99 vs BAN, Chattogram, 2019

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Sikandar Raza | Zimbabwe Captain: I think it's the fielding again, we are proud of our fielding but the wheels came off today, we gave away 20 extra runs and we lost by 23 runs. We still have problems at the top but I have utmost faith in them that they will come good some time. We have tried 15 different partners (openers) in the last year and a half or so. There is a lot of cricket going on in the country and club cricket has revived. It's time that our players including myself take up the responsibility. The youngsters making mistakes is acceptable but the senior players need to step up. You cannot fix a problem by creating another problem, we have picked 3 openers for a reason. The openers that have been picked up should be given a run. (On Muzarabani) He he has been outstanding, sometimes the rewards don't come but in the long run the rewards do come.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Washington Sundar | Player of the Match: Feels amazing and every time I play for the country, it feels amazing. It was definitely a better wicket, in the first two games there was more for the bowlers compared to this game, our batters batted well. (On the partnership between Myers & Madande) It did put a lot of pressure on us and we wanted to execute our plans the best we can to restrict them. Hopefully, we get to see a lot of places in Zimbabwe and explore more, hopefully we can seal the series on Saturday.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Shubman Gill | India Captain: Definitely it feels very good, it was a crucial game for us, the way we started with the bat and ball was good. The wicket was a bit double-paced, the odd ball was gripping and it was not easy to hit the length balls, that's what we discussed with our bowlers. We know that if there is something in the wicket, it will be more with the new ball, and as the ball gets old it's a bit easier to score. Everyone is contributing and that's a good sign.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sundar wowww

Well deserved boy

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag Madhu.

Congratulations to India for winning the match.smiley40

Cheers..