Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for writing this. IMO the current cricket fans on social media don't know anything about sportsmanship and decency. For them cricket is like a war which India has to win to satisfy these fans egos. I have seen so many people on internet saying, "India ko iss so and so country ki team se badla lena hai because they defeated us in so and so tournament in the past" and then they start trolling the players, mocking them. Some even go to the extent of demanding apology from other players for defeating India. Even today I see Indian fans trolling Australian players and asking them to apologize for defeating India last year. Why should they apologize? They played for their team and won the WC for their country. How will these fans feel if SA fans troll the Indian players and ask them to apologize for defeating SA? They don't treat Cricket as a game. They treat it as some kind of a war.

Seriously. If SA won last night

They will be like this badla that badla smiley37 and come back with silly badla topic next time. This is just a game . This ICC and sites or page milk hyping up these rivalries and these fans behave how SM feed them Seriously

Won something after a decade . Should atleast these fans stay celebrate instead of mocking and even celebrating some guy enjoying his panauti worked . Its like demeaning players efforts tbh

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://x.com/BCCI/status/1807162277466152979

https://x.com/TotallyImro45/status/1807153603553210389

It's good to see him retiring on good note . Didn't try to hog limelight after win by saying this :P

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for writing this. IMO the current cricket fans on social media don't know anything about sportsmanship and decency. For them cricket is like a war which India has to win to satisfy these fans egos. I have seen so many people on internet saying, "India ko iss so and so country ki team se badla lena hai because they defeated us in so and so tournament in the past" and then they start trolling the players, mocking them. Some even go to the extent of demanding apology from other players for defeating India. Even today I see Indian fans trolling Australian players and asking them to apologize for defeating India last year. Why should they apologize? They played for their team and won the WC for their country. How will these fans feel if SA fans troll the Indian players and ask them to apologize for defeating SA? They don't treat Cricket as a game. They treat it as some kind of a war.

Current fans are better than before.

Pehle fans Cricketers ke ghar mein patthar phekte the, putle jalate the.

Ab yeh sab bakwas nahi hoti.

Ab nonsense just Social Media tak hain that can be ignored.

Pehle yeh sab physically hota tha that couldn't be ignored.

But haan fans zyada he karte hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Seriously. If SA won last night

They will be like this badla that badla smiley37 and come back with silly badla topic next time. This is just a game . This ICC and sites or page milk hyping up these rivalries and these fans behave how SM feed them Seriously

Won something after a decade . Should atleast these fans stay celebrate instead of mocking and even celebrating some guy enjoying his panauti worked . Its like demeaning players efforts tbh

I am sure in many houses koyi na koyi tootka chalta hain, bcoz they believe yeh hoga toh hum jeet jayenge.

I don't find it wrong it the time it is being taken Sportingly rather than spreading hate.

Yaha toh woh funny way main tha.