Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

That was the most Dravid has ever been caught emoting.β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜…

That was very sweet of Kohli to hand the trophy to Dravid. It shows how special he was to them….All these players grew up watching Rahul play so indeed it came a full circle for them as much as it was for Rahul. smiley19

Couldn't agree more smiley27

So happy for Dravid and our team smiley40

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Don’t want to bracket anyone but some of the fans lack the sportsmanship and decency. On the top of it the internet is giving such rabid fans a voice to vent their pent up frustrations of their personal lives.smiley16

Thanks for writing this. IMO the current cricket fans on social media don't know anything about sportsmanship and decency. For them cricket is like a war which India has to win to satisfy these fans egos. I have seen so many people on internet saying, "India ko iss so and so country ki team se badla lena hai because they defeated us in so and so tournament in the past" and then they start trolling the players, mocking them. Some even go to the extent of demanding apology from other players for defeating India. Even today I see Indian fans trolling Australian players and asking them to apologize for defeating India last year. Why should they apologize? They played for their team and won the WC for their country. How will these fans feel if SA fans troll the Indian players and ask them to apologize for defeating SA? They don't treat Cricket as a game. They treat it as some kind of a war.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for writing this. IMO the current cricket fans on social media don't know anything about sportsmanship and decency. For them cricket is like a war which India has to win to satisfy these fans egos. I have seen so many people on internet saying, "India ko iss so and so country ki team se badla lena hai because they defeated us in so and so tournament in the past" and then they start trolling the players, mocking them. Some even go to the extent of demanding apology from other players for defeating India. Even today I see Indian fans trolling Australian players and asking them to apologize for defeating India last year. Why should they apologize? They played for their team and won the WC for their country. How will these fans feel if SA fans troll the Indian players and ask them to apologize for defeating SA? They don't treat Cricket as a game. They treat it as some kind of a war.

Lol…apologize? What kind of entitlement is that?

If we want our team to be respected, they winning on the field is not the only thing but the responsibility is also on the fans representing the team. Rabid fans and fanaticism will never do any team any good…

Edited by e1t53e - 3 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Friends, it is a celebration thread . Let us celebrate our victory, other social media sites will take care of their fans and their views.smiley1

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7