Posted: 4 months ago

But why Murthy covers both sidessmiley5

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Prizi thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav: That's what I have practised, I enjoy batting from (7-15 overs) that's the most difficult phase where the opposition bowlers look to control things. I like to take charge in that phase, I enjoy it. I started chewing my gum harder when he (Kohli) got out. I just backed my game and my instincts. I have played a lot of cricket with him (Rohit Sharma) and now under him, he understands my game. He knows my game, so he sits back and enjoys it. It's a good total, let's see what happens now.

Prizi thumbnail

India

So India finish strong with 102 runs coming off the last 10 overs. The opening pair of Rohit and Kohli struggled to get going in the powerplay on a slow pitch, but the the likes of Pant, Surya and Hardik came to the party to help raise the tempo. Surya, in particular, was superb with his sweep shots which put the pressure back on the bowlers and didn't allow them to hit the length consistently.He did all this while Rashid Khan was in the middle of a good spell, eventually finishing with 3/26 with the wickets of Kohli, Pant and Dube.Farooqui took a three-fer as well, extending his lead at the top of the wicket-taking charts.But Afghanistan have a lot of work to do now with the bat. They're up against a challenging target on this pitch, and India have gone in with three spinners today

Edited by Prizi - 4 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

Only once previously 180+ has been successfully chased in T20s at Kensington Oval: 221 by Barbados Royals in CPL 2023 (It was a night game).

🤞🏼

SoniRita thumbnail

India

So India finish strong with 102 runs coming off the last 10 overs. The opening pair of Rohit and Kohli struggled to get going in the powerplay on a slow pitch, but the the likes of Pant, Surya and Hardik came to the party to help raise the tempo. Surya, in particular, was superb with his sweep shots which put the pressure back on the bowlers and didn't allow them to hit the length consistently. He did all this while Rashid Khan was in the middle of a good spell, eventually finishing with 3/26 with the wickets of Kohli, Pant and Dube. Farooqui took a three-fer as well, extending his lead at the top of the wicket-taking charts. But Afghanistan have a lot of work to do now with the bat. They're up against a challenging target on this pitch, and India have gone in with three spinners today.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav: I've practised that and have played a lot there. I enjoy batting in 7 to 15, that's where teams try to wrest control. I started chewing my gum even harder when I got out. But I have experience and knew lhbs were coming in. It was important to keep the intent positive. Rohit inspires me, he understands my game. Total is good, happy with it. Let's see what happens.

Prizi thumbnail

India

bt now they needs to defend it
Prizi thumbnail

India

Arshdeep bhai extras mat de