Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Papua New Guinea

Posted: 1 years ago

Jadeja wicket bhi le phir run bhi banaye. Such a wonderful performance after returning from injury. Team India badly missed his services in T20 WC

SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

Burmah is rested in remaining test matches as well. Now he can play IPL directly ⭐️

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Burmah is rested in remaining test matches as well. Now he can play IPL directly ⭐️

he should opt out from IPL to prove all wrong or at least play just half of the tournament to prepare to come back in internationals. personally i think bumrah should be played in two formats, i would say odi and t20i, india has enough good pacers in tests.
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 1 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

The girl has used paper cuttings to make her dress. How they select most enthusiastic fan?

I will not get married till my favourite team wins the cup- aise boards stadium mein display karne par yaa boundaries lagne par jhoome jo pathan par dance karne parπŸ˜•

Usually the selection is so random and makes no sense at times πŸ˜† They select fans who seem least interested, but sometimes they choose the one who cheer a lot or shout a lot kind.

Overall tbh I have no idea πŸ˜†

@ bold this reminds me of rashid khan 🀣

SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

he should opt out from IPL to prove all wrong or at least play just half of the tournament to prepare to come back in internationals. personally i think bumrah should be played in two formats, i would say odi and t20i, india has enough good pacers in tests.

Pure saal to injury mein bita diye ab IPL bhi naa khelega to Ghar kaise chalayega😭

SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

Usually the selection is so random and makes no sense at times πŸ˜† They select fans who seem least interested, but sometimes they choose the one who cheer a lot or shout a lot kind.

Overall tbh I have no idea πŸ˜†

@ bold this reminds me of rashid khan 🀣

Rashid is waiting to get married πŸ˜•

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Rashid is waiting to get married πŸ˜•

rashid ne kahan tha na ek bar ke he wont get married until afghanistan wins the world cup πŸ˜† honestly it works for rashid, his age is always the same anyways πŸ˜†
SlatePencil thumbnail

Papua New Guinea

rashid ne kahan tha na ek bar ke he wont get married until afghanistan wins the world cup πŸ˜† honestly it works for rashid, his age is always the same anyways πŸ˜†

Shaadi naa karne ki ninja technique 😎 Is tarah RCB ne bahuton ki shaadi rok ke rakhi hai