Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Guys this Saturday I have been to Durga celebrations here in Detroit, but in Telengana style. There in Hyderabad people call "Batukamma festivel" so people from Telengana here celebrated in that style. Either of the way enjoyed watching and amazed to see so many people from Telengana state(Telugu speaking). Never expected here in Detroit MI.

Good Night 🌉 💤 all.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Happy to see Avi coming here to acknowledge our greetings, will always cherish fond memories of her and little Abhi!smiley27

Wow Padma, watching Telangana celebrations in Detroit, must be fun. Not surprised, apart from Gujaratis, the next most Indian community in US, is from Andhra/Telengana, I have seen them all over where ever I visited in US. I think after engineering, going to US is natural progression for people from your state, great you found people from your state and felt connected to them due to Maa Durga!

Happy Navratri and Durga Puja to all, may the Goddess bless you all with health, wealth and happiness always! Have a great day ahead! 💗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy to see Avi here in our CC. I hope she celebrated her birthday with family. smiley31

Padma, our people celebrate festivals more in other countries than in India! That is the new trend now. smiley27

Vibha, I hope your city is silent and peaceful during night in these days! smiley27

Happy Durga Puja 2024: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your loved ones - Times of India

Durga Puja 2024: Cost, Vidhi, And Benefits - 99Pandit

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy to see Avi here in our CC. I hope she celebrated her birthday with family. smiley31

Padma, our people celebrate festivals more in other countries than in India! That is the new trend now. smiley27

Vibha, I hope your city is silent and peaceful during night in these days! smiley27

Happy Durga Puja 2024: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your loved ones - Times of India

Durga Puja 2024: Cost, Vidhi, And Benefits - 99Pandit

No way, Madi, till 12th, my city will be dancing n singing from evening to night 10 pm where government restrictions apply. Revelry, celebrations n noise!😄
Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Good morning friends, have a nice day. smiley27

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Have a great day ahead, be happy always!!

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

No way, Madi, till 12th, my city will be dancing n singing from evening to night 10 pm where government restrictions apply. Revelry, celebrations n noise!😄

Even in Hyderabad since last few years Durga pooja apart from "Batukamma" is celebrated, there are Durga pedals and Ravan Dahan is there.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends 🌻

Yesterday have been to one of the Basketball matches, it is my first time seeing in a stadium. My son's company owns a team that is how we got passes.

I am aware of how Basketball is being played so enjoyed the match.

Hurricane is playing havoc in California, praying for everyone's safety 🦺

Stay safe protected and happy guys 💕

Good day all smiley31

cygnet9 thumbnail

Veteran industrialist Ratan Tata died at a Mumbai hospital late on Wednesday. The chairman emeritus of the Tata group was 86.

For the past few days, Mr. Tata was admitted to the Breach Candy Hospital in south Mumbai. Mr. Tata was hospitalised on Monday (October 7, 2024) owing to age-related issues, and to control his blood pressure.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi condoled the death of Mr. Tata calling him a visionary business leader, compassionate soul and an extraordinary human being.

In a statement, the Congress said it “is deeply saddened by the passing of Padma Vibhushan Shri Ratan Tata, a titan of Indian industry and a philanthropist who shaped India’s corporate landscape.”

vibraj thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Good morning!

Wow Padma, watching a match in a stadium gets your adrenaline shooting up, must have been so much fun!smiley20.

Ratan Tata, a great industrialist and pioneer of modern India passed away yesterday, one of the last men with values n substance!! May he rest in eternal peace!!

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!!