Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 days ago

Good morning!

You are right, Madi, Indians are an enigmatic race!smiley36Hope all good with everyone, have a great Sunday, enjoy the festivities!

vibraj thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Good morning!

Today is a very happy day for me, it is Avyakta's birthday, a friend whom I consider very close to my heart! So proud to be your friend, dearest Avi, you are such a warm, loving, caring and cultured person, may God perpetually bless you with all that your heart desires! Be happy always, be blessed always, keep shining, keep smiling!!smiley41smiley40

A gift for you!

Story Pin image

vibraj thumbnail

Wishes galore to you, today and forever!!

birthday wishes with baloons

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rinbow friends, have a great day. smiley31

Here is the celebrations' week for us! Nice birthday wishes for Avi Vibha. Let us hope she will come here and accept our good wishes with glee. smiley4

May the divine blessings of Maa Durga fill your life with happiness, peace, and prosperity. May the festival of Navratri bring joy, strength, and prosperity to you and your family. Happy Navratri! Wishing you and your family a blessed and joyous Navratri

Happy Navratri 2024: Top Wishes, Quotes, Images and Captions

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Birthday,smiley31 Avi. smiley27May God bless you with immense wisdom, wealth, health, and happiness. smiley31Festive wishes and blessings to you and to all the family members.smiley27

You are a great friend of minesmiley10 and a lovely relative whom I love the most. smiley27

Somewhere Over the Rainbow #34 With Prats in our hearts - Page 32 | Chat Clubs

Happy Navratri 2019: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, Cards, Facebook & Whatsapp Status - Hindustan Times

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Today is a very happy day for me, it is Avyakta's birthday, a friend whom I consider very close to my heart! So proud to be your friend, dearest Avi, you are such a warm, loving, caring and cultured person, may God perpetually bless you with all that your heart desires! Be happy always, be blessed always, keep shining, keep smiling!!smiley41smiley40

A gift for you!

Story Pin image

Thank you, Vimaa for the birthday wishes.smiley31 I am grateful to you for bestowing upon me such beautiful blessings.smiley1 I loved that pink frock sooo much. Today, I will buy a similar one. smiley42

160 Best Thank you images ideas in 2024 | thank you images ...

Edited by Avyakta - 13 days ago
Avyakta thumbnail

Wishes galore to you, today and forever!!

birthday wishes with baloons

Ohh.. so much love,smiley27 I am so lucky today. I got so many good wishes from you, that made my day very special. Thank you Vimaa for this special love. smiley31

21 Best Thank you quotes for friends ideas | quotes, thank you quotes, thank you quotes for friends

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Birthday,smiley31 Avi. smiley27May God bless you with immense wisdom, wealth, health, and happiness. smiley31Festive wishes and blessings to you and to all the family members.smiley27

You are a great friend of minesmiley10 and a lovely relative whom I love the most. smiley27

Happy Navratri 2019: Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages, Cards, Facebook & Whatsapp Status - Hindustan Times

Thank you Madi for this special love and birthday wishes. smiley31

Happy Navratri to you and to all the family members. smiley27

Birthday Quotes : Thank you my beautiful friend! My love always. XOXO's…

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning!

Indians by nature are loud peoplesmiley36Madi!

Hope all are enjoying festivities! Have a festive weekend everyone, enjoy!!

I agree we are loud people smiley36

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends 🌻

First of all let me wish Avi A Very Happy Birthday 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎂 🎁Celebrate this year knowing that you are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to!

Happy Birthday to an incredible friend! Keep shining and inspiring everyone around you.

Edited by cygnet9 - 13 days ago