Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

such silly captions i have to write 😆 bcz i dont want post removal

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

shalini: dont u think we should cool down on being "we-are-so-rich"?

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

puneet: jao ja k rajmehel chawl me reh lo phir

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

did she buy this? cz she never wore it 😆

Image may contain: 2 people

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Chapter#8 - Barbed Love

She was struck dumb to see him standing in front of her holding flowers. "Prince, you?", she said standing astonished. Extending his hand for a shake he greeted, "Hi, Raj here". Rani's hope shattered when she realized he was her same old insane admirer from college days, Raj who had nothing similar to Prince except for his looks. Irked, she yelled at him for showing up uninvited and asked him to go away but Raj did not come to leave so soon. He wanted a reason of Rani's refusal to his several proposals. Rittu explained Raj that he should leave as Rani is not feeling well. Raj smirked before he said to Rani's surprise, "Still crying over a married man, eh? Crying's not gonna help, you see? I'm here for you", and moved towards her. He grabbed Rani's hand to pass the beautiful bunch of rose flowers. Rani was so on Raj's statement that she missed to hold them leaving them to fall on the floor. Raj went down on his knee adding to Rani's state of shock. He picked up the flowers and stood back up still smiling.

"H... how do you? How do you know?", Rani asked confusingly. Raj answered, "Well when you love someone, you have to know everything about them, you see?", rambling on, "I love you and you refused me, now someone you love cheated on you, you see?. Life is just like these flowers, you see? You want the flower but hidden are thorns beneath it, you see? Hurt me and you'll get hurt. Love me and you'll get away from pain, you see? Do you see? ". Rani kept looking straight at Raj. Rittu stopped him to rant about his silly Karma story while showing him the way out of house. Raj turned away and walked to the door. He stopped and turned around to say, "Think about it!", putting flowers on the table next to the door hinting Rani not to forget the conversation and left.

Rani picked up the flowers and moved to her room. Her head could not stop hearing the echo of words Raj spoke. "Hurt me and you'll get hurt. Love me and you'll get away from pain, you see? Do you see?"... "Do you see?", her mind kept on revolving around his sentence but could interpret nothing as thoughts of Prince had it hitting along. Soon it took Rani back in the memories of Prince. From beautiful memories to his cold-hearted denial, everything was flashing in front of her eyes. It filled her heart with just enough abhorrence to accept Raj as her lover. She admitted, "Prince was never worth my love. I didn't love Raj but at least he never hurt me. Even after knowing about Prince, he came to see me. Raj is so much better than Prince in every way. I never realized his love for me before more than I can feel it right now", concluding the recent events of time.

Later that evening, Raj was resting in his chair sipping from his cup of tea when his phone rang. Smile appearing on his face could assure that he knew who must be calling. He moved forward and picked up the call to in hear Rani's voice, "I want to meet you Raj. Tonight at Go-Bananas cafe near City Hospital". The call dropped and Raj leaned back in his chair holding back his cup of tea. "Ahh! My cup of tea, you see?", he sighed smiling over the call taking in last sip from the cup.

Soon after the sun had set, dark clouds filled sky like grief had filled Rani's heart who was sitting by a bench outside cafe waiting for Raj to arrive. She was lost in deciding her fate. A comforting hand over her shoulder drew her out of puzzled thoughts. She turned around to have a look. It was Prince standing there with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Rani", he confessed, "I did no good to you. I'm sorry for hurting you but I love you". It took Rani less than a second to forget all the pain Prince caused to her. She held his hands in her own and bowed down over them assenting, "I love you too Prince. I love you too". She stood there submitting to her love until she heard her name called. "Rani?", said Raj who had just arrived to meet Rani. His voice took Rani out of imagination and brought her back to the real world with Prince nowhere around. Raj continued, "Are you okay? Why are you standing like this?", he questioned. Rani's world of fantasy collapsed in her eyes but she accepted it right away and asked Raj to take a walk with her.

They walked in silence for a little time before Raj joked, "You see you have to say something if you invite someone to talk". He waited for Rani to reply which she did by asking, "Would you like to spend your life with me knowing that I will never love you?", she wanted to know why he loved her despite knowing she loved someone else. Raj smiled and claimed, "You'll have no way but to love me, you see?", to startle Rani. His words only contributed to Rani's confusion. She went on to query, "I don't understand you Raj. You came to my house to tell me that I will get hurt if I hurt you and if I love you I will be loved. Now you assert me to love you", her mind was perplexed. "You got me all wrong lady", Raj clarified, "Long cut short, like your friend Rittu mentioned, I was talking about Karma, what goes comes around", he added, "Life is too long living without love Rani and when you'll have to spend whole life with me, you'll eventually love me, you see?", Raj explained to clear Rani's doubts.

They walked back to Go-Bananas cafe near City Hospital. Rani upon understanding Raj, wanted to know more about him. He made some space for both of them to sit on the bench next to a wall. Time kept passing by and Rani continued listening to Raj. He carried on about his feelings. Both remained engaged in their long chat unaware that someone behind them was listening the conversation. Suddenly Rani felt the presence. She turned back whispering, "Prince?", to find no one standing there. "What happened?", Raj called in a question. Rani covered up apologizing for interruption. Meanwhile, Prince who had hid behind the wall to save himself from Rani's sight, walked back to hospital promising Rani, "I will save you girl. You're mine."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Previous chapters:

Chapter 1:

Chapter #1- "The Crazy Fangirl"

Chapter 2:

Chapter # 2 "In Your Arms"

Chapter 3:

Chapter # 3 - The Goodbye Hug

Chapter 4:

Chapter #4 - Where the Tides Meet

Chapter 5:

Chapter #5 - The Divine Touch

Chapter 6:

Chapter #6- Broken Pieces Inside and Out

Chapter 7:

Chapter#7 - Ways Apart, Love Enclosed in Heart

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 4 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

hehehe looongg update 🤪

maza aya 🤪

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

buzzy plz AT pr chapters k links update kr den

links are expired bcz of post removals by IF

you can take fresh links from current chapter

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

rani looking at raj's pic

Image may contain: 1 person

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

they could have saved themselves from re-clicking RaCe wedding pic if they used same wedding dress for bride and groom 🤣

Image may contain: 2 people

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Rani waiting for Raj

Image may contain: 1 person