Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey girls, heard from Branka, she reached Croatia on Friday evening and has been busy with visitors and household work at her mom's place. She hopes to send a message soon to all you lovely girls here!😊

She asked me to greet you all and convey warm Mother's Day wishes to all of you, so here, from Branka!

M&S Mother's Day Card on Behance
2016 Mothers Day Printable | ISLY | I Still Love You | Bloglovin
Happy Mother's Day!
A mother's greatest masterpiece

Thank you Vibha for conveying Branka's warm wishes .πŸ€— Happy to note that she reached safely and happy there with visitors.😊
Image result for spreading love quotes
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Dragice for sharing the good wishes with us .πŸ€— Love you .❀️
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thanks Dragice for sharing the beautiful creations of Duska .πŸ€—
Image result for spreading love quotes
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Wishing all you lovely ladies of this Rainbow A Very Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you Avi for all the praises and thank you Vibha for conveying us Branka's message.

Good Night friends😊

Thank you Padma for the mother's day wishes. Have a nice time.πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Mother's Day is done and dusted and now all mothers get back to work!πŸ˜†Being a mother is a full time job, no weekend holidays, no retirement, no salary, unpredictable hours, just unconditional love driving a mother, salute to motherhood!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dragice, very pretty siggies, thanks for posting!

Have a good day everyone, random quotes for today!
Like The Sunrise-Mary Engelbreit Artwork Magnet
Mary Engelbreit More

Agree with you Vibha , A mother's duty is 24/7 job , a never-ending lovely tiredness!!
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends, I am planning to visit a temple tomorrow. So may not be able to come to CC . Will meet you all day after tomorrow.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends, I am planning to visit a temple tomorrow. So may not be able to come to CC . Will meet you all day after tomorrow.

Have a safe trip and enjoy the positive vibrations and return home feeling blessed!!😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Hi everyone, here is Branka's message for all of you!😊

Hello my dear friends Emoji

So many days passed without me being around...missed you so much...Sometimes life place us in a various whirlpools and all we can do is place our head above water and hope for the best ...Thanks God we are all fine now..except my Internet connection back home...I just did not have nerves to do anything about it, will do once as I'll return home. At the moment I arrived to my hometown and I am enjoying my time with my Mom and the rest of the family. Thank you Vibha for informing girls about it. I left Bino and Nera with my friend and they are happy there with her dogs...miss them already. Jelena is here with me and at the moment she and my Mom are waiting for me to play some cards...it is raining outside...I will try to be more around with a help from Vibha...she will post my words in our CC...hope there is still enough pages remain to last until I return to Belgrade, which will be on the beginning of June. Hope that all of you are fine and well...Emoji

I was so sad as Vibha told me that Tulasi's father died...Hope she found her peace, and my heart was with her those days in prayers. May her Father's soul rest in peace.

Take care my dear friends. God bless you all...Belated Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful and adorable Mothers of this CC...You are all great, and your kids are so lucky to have you as their mothers.Emoji

Sorry friends, Branka sent images here, which despite trying to post three times, did not post!πŸ˜•

Enjoy in the week ahead, and know that you all are always in my heart and in my thoughts...Thinking of you always...With love...Branka

Here too she posted three images of friendship, of hugs and friendship and that she is thinking of you all, which did not post!πŸ˜• Anyway, the message has posted fully!

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello dear Rainbow Friends😊

So I am back in between my friends, as my sister left to her home. Today I became late, was busy arranging home which was in a mess.

Let me thank Vibha for posting and passing Branka's messages.

Madhu thank you for the wishes and wishing you a pleasant visit to holy place.

Thank you Ivony and Nado for posting such an innocent and wonderful pictures.

Hope Tulsi is becoming normal and accepting the reality, praying to God to give her more strength.

Thank you Avi and Abhi for your wonderful and soothing words.

Here is a quote on friendship which I found interesting:

And Finally Good Night FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ