Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I hope that our Branka has happily arrived in Zagreb. I would like she to get an opportunity to contact us. Miss me.

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Hello, Padmaja , Happy mother's day Madam .β€οΈπŸ€— Enjoy the day in the company of your mother and sister who is also a mother!πŸ˜ƒ Tell your kids that-- there is a simple girl who always dreams of having a tender-hearted, lovely Padmaja as her mother in her next birth, and tell them they are lucky enough for having her as their mother now !!! Good morning.πŸ€—πŸ€—[From me and Abhi]😊

Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
E] Good morning our dearest Dragice .❀️ Happy Mother's Day .πŸ€—πŸ€—

Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello , our cutest friend β€οΈπŸ€— thank you for your love and friendly affection.πŸ€— Have a great time .πŸ€—. We are all grateful to your mother for giving birth to such a nice baby for all of us ⭐️ Please hug her from all of us , including Abhi .⭐️

Related image
Related image

Thank you Avy ❀️ πŸ€—

Happy mothers day to you, my dear. Our Abhi have wonderful mama. ❀️

The Cricut Bug: Happy Mother's Day
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Vibha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you ...thank you very much for the greetings and blessings.😊 Here are the chocolates for you and for all my rainbow friends.❀️ πŸ€—

Image result for a flower bouquet from the small boys
Image result for chocolates gifs
Here is the special cake I baked for all of you 😊
Related image

which one you want , please feel free to have any of these πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for chocolates gifs

YYYESS ..I want all the chocolates our dear star mom ⭐️ πŸ€— .
Happy Mother's Day ! You got an amazing gift from your guys on this special day! I am very happy for our Hemu and Sheru . I know you are in seventh heaven, celebrate our dear mother , celebrate hard for having such intelligent kids❀️! Happy Mother's Day Madhu Didi .❀️
Image result for happy mothers day quotes
nn027 thumbnail

Happy mothers day my Rainbow friends πŸ€—

Treat your mother to a gift that tastes as good as it looks. Hand decorated cookies for Mother's Day!

Happy+Mothers+Day+Poems+From+Son+Poems+From+Daughter+Mothers+Day+Poems+for+Mom+Short+Mothers+Day+Love+Poems+Poems+from+Kids+Mothers+Day+Quotes+Messages+(32).jpg (8001000)
nn027 thumbnail

Good night and sweet dreams, wherever you are. πŸ€—

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, thanks for your prayers, it's okay if you cannot come, enjoy with your family, your intentions are noble and friendship true, be happy where ever you are and come when only possible, here no one makes judgement on anyone, it is a CC of Prats and of friendship!πŸ€—

Avi, always love your meaningful and profound quotes! Hope you are enjoying with your little, energetic one!❀️ -- Enjoying in every moment dearest Vimaa !πŸ˜†

Madi must be agog with expectations, it is result day for her kids, all the best, your boys are very bright, they will make you proud today, waiting for you to distribute chocolates to us on the good news!😊

Have a good day everyone and great weekend!😊

Profound quotes and lovely words.⭐️ Thank you .❀️
Happy Mother's Day to our dearest Vimaa .β€οΈπŸ€— It's truly amazing to me now, after a long and hard walk on the vacant path,all of a sudden you appeared there like an angel, you came to my life to guide me, always with a sweet smile.Thank you Vimaa, you taught me how to love , how to live and how to be a good mother , thanks a lot for being the sweetest mother ever! Happy Mother's Day!πŸ€—
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Here are the Heartiest Mother's Day Greetings to the Universal Mother , and the mother of the luckiest daughter Jelena , our Sneha...Love , the sweetest friend, and a great human being, our own Branka !πŸ€—
To the most amazing lady I have ever met with love, today I want to say that you are someone, to whom, I can talk about anything and everything, and I know that, you are someone, who will be with me in the darkest of the times. Happy Mother's Day dearest Branka .⭐️
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy Mother's Day my dear rainbow friends.πŸ€—
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. ... My Mother was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. ..
M is for the million things she gives me!!
O means only that she's soft to hold whenever I slip and fall!!
T for the things she tries to teach me then and now because I am her little daughter forever!πŸ˜ƒ
H is for her heart of purest gold, I'd love to go for a treasure hunt whenever I hug her !
H for her eyes with love's shining, love to enjoy dancing in those eyes whenever she smiles at me !
R means right and right she'll always be there to guide me towards a right path !
These are the fondest feelings we i.e the members of this Rainbow possess and feel for our mothers. Happy Mother's Day friends. πŸ˜ƒ
Nado , of all the greetings for mother's day -- I love the one greeting our Avi send you , yes , we are all thankful to your mother for giving us a great friend . Happy mother's day to Branka , Vibha , Padmaja , Dragice , Tulasi , and Avi.❀️ Image result for happy mothers day quotes
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago