Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, thanks for your prayers, it's okay if you cannot come, enjoy with your family, your intentions are noble and friendship true, be happy where ever you are and come when only possible, here no one makes judgement on anyone, it is a CC of Prats and of friendship!πŸ€—

Avi, always love your meaningful and profound quotes! Hope you are enjoying with your little, energetic one!❀️

Madi must be agog with expectations, it is result day for her kids, all the best, your boys are very bright, they will make you proud today, waiting for you to distribute chocolates to us on the good news!😊

Have a good day everyone and great weekend!😊

Thank you VibhaπŸ€—
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

butterfly spirit
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Good to see you Padmaja πŸ€—

A glitter filled photo shoot I did with Princess Tatum. Every girl should be able to have a glitter filled princess photo of themselves! Behind the scenes video reveals that Tatum is actually a Wolf Princess.

Good night 😊
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Vibha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you ...thank you very much for the greetings and blessings.😊 Here are the chocolates for you and for all my rainbow friends.❀️ πŸ€—

Image result for a flower bouquet from the small boys
Image result for chocolates gifs
Here is the special cake I baked for all of you 😊
Related image

which one you want , please feel free to have any of these πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for chocolates gifs

Congratulations Hemu and Sheru and you for excellent results πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Srodna slika
I love chocolate. 😳 Thanks Madi πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Thanks to our cutest Nado for her wonderful pictures and words πŸ€— and to our Vimaa and Madi for their wise pieces of advice like quotes.πŸ€— Dragice , I am an admirer of your lovely gifs of flowers and aromatic coffee. πŸ€—

Related image

Hello Avy 😊

Big hug for you and our Abhi πŸ€—

XOXO @queensimonee
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Just listen to this voice, how melodious!😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACCJ1w5mEGc[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful song. Thank you Madi 😊

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Mother's Day my dear Rainbow friends.⭐️
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. A Mother is the only one who does so much struggle, just to keep her children happy and just to fulfill her children's dreams. In all circumstances, they earmark enough of time for their children. There is this special bonding that we share, the special love that we rejoice, Maa is our lifeline, have been and will always remain until the end of our lives. I am bowing my head with respect and gratitude to all the mothers including my mother today and always. ❀️

Image result for happy mothers day quotes
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nado, loved your bowl of hearts, so pretty!πŸ‘πŸΌ Nado, do you remember Ishani ( Divine-16 id), perhaps Padma, and Shobhi would, she was with us in Winds of Change and later too, on SY and Prats fc, we would have a lot of fun together. She connected with me yesterday, was remembering the good times and appreciative how we have still kept Prats alive here!

Dragice always posts such beautiful images, she has an eye for beauty!

Agree with Avi, Branka is travelling tomorrow, wishing her a happy trip with wonderful memories!

Madi's place is experiencing some cyclonic weather, hope all safe!❀️

Have a good day everyone, quotes for the day!

Rare to find one that is
#quote #quotes #dailyquote #quoteoftheday #quotetoliveby #love #lovequote #lovequotes #loveis #relationship #relationshipquote #relationshipadvice #couplegoals #relationships #lifequotes #meetville
Words To Inspire The Soul - Google+
Listening

Thanks Vibha. πŸ˜ƒ
I had no chance to meet Ishani, unfortunately. We still remember our girl. We have memories and these wonderful friendships that we, thanks to her, have gained. πŸ€—

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello Avy 😊

Big hug for you and our Abhi πŸ€—

XOXO @queensimonee

Hello , our cutest friend β€οΈπŸ€— thank you for your love and friendly affection.πŸ€— Have a great time .πŸ€—. We are all grateful to your mother for giving birth to such a nice baby for all of us ⭐️ Please hug her from all of us , including Abhi .⭐️
Related image
Related image