Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š Hope and pray for everyone's safty and well being.

Missing you all and regretting for not able to come here at least once. Please forgive me. I will be here soon. Good Night all๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Padmaja for your prayers for all of us --your friends.โค๏ธ Love you .โญ๏ธ
Good morning Madam.๐Ÿค—
Image result for good morning with inspirational friends
Related image
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Branka will travel today [ Sat morning ] . Happy journey my friend , will look forward seeing your smiling face with tender words again.โค๏ธ

Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Thanks to our cutest Nado for her wonderful pictures and words ๐Ÿค— and to our Vimaa and Madi for their wise pieces of advice like quotes.๐Ÿค— Dragice , I am an admirer of your lovely gifs of flowers and aromatic coffee. ๐Ÿค—

Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Padma, thanks for your prayers, it's okay if you cannot come, enjoy with your family, your intentions are noble and friendship true, be happy where ever you are and come when only possible, here no one makes judgement on anyone, it is a CC of Prats and of friendship!๐Ÿค—

Avi, always love your meaningful and profound quotes! Hope you are enjoying with your little, energetic one!โค๏ธ

Madi must be agog with expectations, it is result day for her kids, all the best, your boys are very bright, they will make you proud today, waiting for you to distribute chocolates to us on the good news!๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good day everyone and great weekend!๐Ÿ˜Š

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends . Have a great day . ๐Ÿ˜Š

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, thanks for your prayers, it's okay if you cannot come, enjoy with your family, your intentions are noble and friendship true, be happy where ever you are and come when only possible, here no one makes judgement on anyone, it is a CC of Prats and of friendship!๐Ÿค—

Avi, always love your meaningful and profound quotes! Hope you are enjoying with your little, energetic one!โค๏ธ

Madi must be agog with expectations, it is result day for her kids, all the best, your boys are very bright, they will make you proud today, waiting for you to distribute chocolates to us on the good news!๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good day everyone and great weekend!๐Ÿ˜Š

Will definitely distribute chocolates to all my friends Vibha . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sheru has to gift 5 chocolates to my mother !!! And Yes Hemu got the first Rank as we all expected !๐Ÿ˜ƒ . There is a meeting going on in their school, the Principal is lecturing on the importance of Knowledge and learning, later they will get their certificates.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am waiting to wish them in person .๐Ÿ˜Š

Related image
Image result for kids results happiness images

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Aww Madi, congratulations and celebrations๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! Such a proud moment for parents when your children set high standardsโญ๏ธ! Enjoy and revel in the celebrations, you too worked hard on them, you too deserve chocolates!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Aww Madi, congratulations and celebrations๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! Such a proud moment for parents when your children set high standardsโญ๏ธ! Enjoy and revel in the celebrations, you too worked hard on them, you too deserve chocolates!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Vibha ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Thank you ...thank you very much for the greetings and blessings.๐Ÿ˜Š Here are the chocolates for you and for all my rainbow friends.โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
Image result for a flower bouquet from the small boys
Image result for chocolates gifs
Here is the special cake I baked for all of you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Related image

which one you want , please feel free to have any of these ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Image result for chocolates gifs
vibraj thumbnail
Thank you for the generous treat, yummy and filling!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Will definitely distribute chocolates to all my friends Vibha . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sheru has to gift 5 chocolates to my mother !!! And Yes Hemu got the first Rank as we all expected !๐Ÿ˜ƒ . There is a meeting going on in their school, the Principal is lecturing on the importance of Knowledge and learning, later they will get their certificates.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am waiting to wish them in person .๐Ÿ˜Š

Related image
Image result for kids results happiness images

Congratulations Hemu๐Ÿ‘

A return gift to you from Padmaja Aunty: