Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good Afternoon friends. ❤️
Was a bit late because did pooja at home , a simple one , today is our Bohag Bihu , our New Year . It is observed at almost the same time as Baisakhi in Punjab, Poila Baisakh in Bengal, Puthandu in Chennai and Vishu in Kerala.⭐️ The farmers thank the lord for the successful harvest and welcome the spring season on this day. One of the most important festivals of Assam.Avi and Abhi ,
🤗❤️
Image result for happy bohag bihu image
Image result for happy bohag bihu image

Bihu Phalam 2018, Happy Bihu 2018, Bihu 2018, Bihu Wishes, Bihu Images, Bihu Photos, Bihu History, Bihu Significance, Assam New Year Festival, Assam New Year, When Is Bihu, Bihu festival, Bihu importance, indian express, indian express news

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
⭐️Happy Baisakhi Vibha .❤️
Image result for happy baisakhi 2018 images
Related image
Image result for happy baisakhi 2018 images
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Madi 🤗

Spring is here. Many obligations come with him. I was very busy these days. Thank you for care about me, my dear friend. ❤️

Thank you, Madi, for wonderful memories. Episodes in which she lost her love, her pride, her pain, were tough but also wonderful. Her acting was wonderful. She was equally well in episodes when Anandi lost her mother.

Prats was very young, but she acted so mature, so honest, so easy. Even the elderly and more experienced actresses can not convey such heavy emotions so well. She could.

Thank you Nado 🤗🤗 Agree with your every word👏, she surpassed all the veterans in the serial in acting with her highly rated expressions. She simply lived in that character Anandi in those days, that's why got appreciation from the world viewers. ⭐️
Good morning our dear friend.🤗

Image result for spring flowers and mountains
Image result for spring poems
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

I am seeing Branka is very fond of Spring, I can see her excitement. Even I am fond of my childhood days, here is a beautiful memory which everyone of us might have preserved in our heart:

and finally:

Monday or Tuesday, I never bail

To wish you good night, I never fail

Wednesday or Thursday, I never miss

To send you a good night hug and a kiss

Friday or Saturday, I never forget

To wish you sweet dreams, at least not yet

And lastly, on a beautiful Sunday

I pray that our friendship always stays this way

Good night Dear Rainbow Friends😊

Thank you , thank you and thank you Padma for these beautiful school memories!!🤗 In those days how happy we were !! No tensions, no responsibilities, but was indulged in dreams about our future !!
Image result for school memories quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends 🤗

So, you are in the middle of the Summer madness, and here, in this part of the World Spring started to colour all gardens and meadows...

Cherry Blossoms More

This year my grass is all filled with lots of dandelions, and nearby field is ful with poppies... I just love this season so much, though there is so much to do in and
around the house...😃 Thank you all for a beautiful pictures, Quotes and gifs with
which you filled our CC...❤️ Everything is filled with magic...😊

Compartido por Mariana Leon .

(99)

Branka 🤗, loved that magic girl and this flower-adorned beautiful you in the Spring garden.❤️❤️ 🤗
Related image
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning Dragica.🤗 Have a nice weekend.❤️
Related image
Image result for spring poems
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you , thank you and thank you Padma for these beautiful school memories!!🤗 In those days how happy we were !! No tensions, no responsibilities, but was indulged in dreams about our future !!

Image result for school memories quotes

This is so sweet, how did I miss this, lovely memories of school, Padma! Madi too!
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

The two soutans in Anandi's life😆

Well said Padma , How much worried we are all in those days seeing this new friend of Collector Sab !! 😆 This one is without any southan --

Viswasruti thumbnail
And now see Anandi's angry and decisive Avtaar--

Viswasruti thumbnail
Another one --