Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Happy day friends πŸ€—

Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear rainbow friend s,this a group hug from my family to my rainbow family..Thanks for always being with me .This is really tough for me n my family.It is very hard on my little one Krishna .thanks for your support.Love u all
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hello my dear rainbow friend s,this a group hug from my family to my rainbow family..Thanks for always being with me .This is really tough for me n my family.It is very hard on my little one Krishna .thanks for your support.Love u all

πŸ€—πŸ˜­
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

I understand your pain. I am so sorry. ❀️
nn027 thumbnail

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Hugs TulasiπŸ€—, words cannot remove your pain, it is a trying time for the family, be strong for yourself and your mother, may be this was how he was destined to die, not languish with any illness, who knows God's ways! Take care, we are with you in this sad moment!

In memory of my Dad whom passed away on August 1st of 2012!!!
Quote for my father n law Victor! Love &miss you terribly
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice and peaceful day .πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for morning greetings to your friend
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Why is IF acting weird these days, not letting me even post this good morning post, saying I am using inappropriate language.😲

Thank you Nado for the cheerful wishes for us, so happy that despite all your constraints, you still find time to post here.πŸ€— Agree with you on Branka, wishing her lot of fun and happiness and looking forward to hearing from her next week.

Have a good day everyone, keep safe, be blessed always!

So true!!! :)

Home & Family is a blessing

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello my dear rainbow friend s,this a group hug from my family to my rainbow family..Thanks for always being with me .This is really tough for me n my family. It is very hard on my little one Krishna .thanks for your support.Love u all

Tulasi, I can understand your sorrow and despair at this moment.πŸ€— We are all with you now to extend our support which makes you to recover fast . Take care of your mother . She needs you most nearer to her .πŸ€—
Image result for sympathy messages
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy day friends πŸ€—

Hi Nado , happy day to you too .πŸ€— Good morning .❀️
Image result for morning greetings to your friend