Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning friends . Have a great day .πŸ€—
Related image

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hope all well with everyone. Branka said during the holidays in early May she visited her sil's place for a week and had a lot of fun there. Now she has returned home and tried fixing her internet but some problem, so she has given up. She is busy now preparing for her trip to Croatia and will leave on Saturday. From there she hopes to send a message to us😊

Very nice quotes, Avi and Madi! If you both would not be there, i would be talking to myself, remembering the days of Winds of Change before it closed.πŸ˜•Guess we are so few, so it feels like that.

Have a good day everyone!πŸ€— Some quotes for the day!

heal emotional and spiritual wounds | healing energy | healing self
87 Emotional Quotes To Live By To Be Double Your Happiness 76
This is perfect and so very true!

Good morning Vibha .πŸ€— All your quotes are profound and insightful!😊 Was baffled reading your words about closing a previous thread. Hope our Rainbow will be there as far as we all here .😊
Related image
Related image
Related image
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Good morning!Slikovni rezultat za Good morning!
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning Madi and Dragice! Wonderful quotes, Madi and thank you Dragice for the morning coffee!πŸ˜ƒ
Tais-toi et coute. La terre chante ~*~ Cest une copie de ma peinture acrylique aceo originale sur papier qui a t ensuite numriquement amlior. Zone imprime mesure environ 12 cm x 17,5 dans une feuille A4. Possde une bordure pour le montage. Imprim sur du papier photographique darchives mat epson,   laide de Epson Ultrachrome K3 rsistantes de haute qualit des encres. Sign au dos. Emball dans une enveloppe transparente et envoy dans une enveloppe   dos carton. * Sil vo...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Happy to see you back Dragice . We missed you a lot .πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Good morning .❀️
Image result for good morning gifs images
Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning Madi and Dragice! Wonderful quotes, Madi and thank you Dragice for the morning coffee!πŸ˜ƒ

Tais-toi et coute. La terre chante ~*~ Cest une copie de ma peinture acrylique aceo originale sur papier qui a t ensuite numriquement amlior. Zone imprime mesure environ 12 cm x 17,5 dans une feuille A4. Possde une bordure pour le montage. Imprim sur du papier photographique darchives mat epson,   laide de Epson Ultrachrome K3 rsistantes de haute qualit des encres. Sign au dos. Emball dans une enveloppe transparente et envoy dans une enveloppe   dos carton. * Sil vo...

Thank you Vibha πŸ€—

Image result for good morning gifs images

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day friends πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

This pic is so cute Nado !πŸ€— BTW Abhi loves to listen to music , now that liking is saving my day 😊

Image result for kids music funny gifs

If we continue to practice, we may become popular πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wonderfull pictures Nado , with many beehive boxes around. It seems the Spring is in full bloom.😊 Thanks for these beautiful scenic photos. Few quotes on beehive!

Related image
Image result for beehive quotes
Image result for beehive quotes

Lovely quotes Madi. πŸ˜ƒ
I like to share with you a nice places which I visit.

Rezultat slika za happy bee and kids
nn027 thumbnail

Okay girls, got through to Jelena, she said Branka is still in Belgrade and will be going to Croatia on Saturday. All well otherwise, her internet does not work and she was away as she had gone for a week to her husband's relatives place.

So relax girls😊

Thank you Vibha for sharing. ❀️

The most important thing is that Branka is good and everything is fine. Internet problems will be resolved.
I wish her a happy trip and I hope she will be able to call us from Zagreb. ❀️