Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning!
I will convey Nado, Avi and Nats' condolences to Tulasi, feel a lot for her mother, she just lost her mother and now her husband. But guess that is life at times, unpredictable and ruthless!

So a music band is teaming up on our Rainbow😊, the Rainbow band! Avi, happy that Abhi is enjoying music, make him listen to nursery rhymes sung by kids, such videos too( but he is too small to watch them) and songs are available in the audio junctions.

Have a good day everyone, take care!

#quotes
Memory Is A Way Of Holding On -Mary Engelbreit Artwork Magnet
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends, have a peaceful day.
Image result for good morning images for friends
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thanks to friends on beautiful quotes and photos. Much to me means your support "at the beginning of my music career." πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi and me maybe can practice together πŸ˜ƒ

two boys play music in the band

Nado , really love this musical band, as Vibha rightly said , it's our Rainbow Band.πŸ˜ƒ
Good morning . 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Guys my sister dropped in at my place alongwith my mother. She will leave her for some time and will go back this coming Sunday. So every day is hectic as her children want to explore Hyderabad in this holidays.

Hope Branka and Ivony are safe and keeping good in health. Will drop in here when ever I get time.

Good Night all of you😊.

Padma, enjoy the summer vacation in sightseeing with your sister and her kids.😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😊

Wonderfull pictures Nado , with many beehive boxes around. It seems the Spring is in full bloom.😊 Thanks for these beautiful scenic photos. Few quotes on beehive!
Related image
Image result for beehive quotes
Image result for beehive quotes
vibraj thumbnail
Yes Nado, nice, green pics, can see your personal effort and work too involved in all this!πŸ‘πŸΌ
vibraj thumbnail
Okay girls, got through to Jelena, she said Branka is still in Belgrade and will be going to Croatia on Saturday. All well otherwise, her internet does not work and she was away as she had gone for a week to her husband's relatives place.
So relax girls😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Okay girls, got through to Jelena, she said Branka is still in Belgrade and will be going to Croatia on Saturday. All well otherwise, her internet does not work and she was away as she had gone for a week to her husband's relatives place.

So relax girls😊

Thank you Vibha for this great news. All is well in her world. That's what we are longing to listen for a long time . Thank you very much for this Vibha .πŸ€—πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

So relax girls😊

Thanks a lot for this news our dearest VimaaπŸ€— Ohh what a relief it was! Very happy to know that all is fine with our Branka .😊 Thank God and thanks to you once again. πŸ€—
Happy to see our Dragice back 😊 , Padmaja , enjoy with your sister and family πŸ€— Madhu , very happy for you spending your time happily with your parents.πŸ˜ƒ Nado our cutest friend , love the nature in it's sweetest honey form / farm , thanks for sharing with us πŸ€— Good morning friends . Love you all .
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Hope all well with everyone. Branka said during the holidays in early May she visited her sil's place for a week and had a lot of fun there. Now she has returned home and tried fixing her internet but some problem, so she has given up. She is busy now preparing for her trip to Croatia and will leave on Saturday. From there she hopes to send a message to us😊

Very nice quotes, Avi and Madi! If you both would not be there, i would be talking to myself, remembering the days of Winds of Change before it closed.πŸ˜•Guess we are so few, so it feels like that.

Have a good day everyone!πŸ€— Some quotes for the day!

heal emotional and spiritual wounds | healing energy | healing self
87 Emotional Quotes To Live By To Be Double Your Happiness 76
This is perfect and so very true!