Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ahila, Pratyusha was our link then and friendship is our link now . This picture of Pratyusha is artistically created to show her pain and sorrow.

Feeling emotional seeing you with us .πŸ€—

Welcome back DuskaπŸ€—

Yes Prat's is the link but as Madhu Said that our friendship also plays an important part to bind all of us together.

Very happy to see you hear.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys my sister dropped in at my place alongwith my mother. She will leave her for some time and will go back this coming Sunday. So every day is hectic as her children want to explore Hyderabad in this holidays.

Hope Branka and Ivony are safe and keeping good in health. Will drop in here when ever I get time.

Good Night all of you😊.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Some sad news! 😭Tulasi lost her father today, feeling very sad for her and her family, guess it was destined this way, such an unfortunate end to a near and dear one!! Group hug to Tulasi and hope God gives strength to the bereaved family!!

I'm so sorry about Tulasi's loss. 😭 My condolences to Tulasi and the family. May his soul Rest In Peace.

nn027 thumbnail

Thanks to friends on beautiful quotes and photos. Much to me means your support "at the beginning of my music career." πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi and me maybe can practice together πŸ˜ƒ

two boys play music in the band
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Guys my sister dropped in at my place alongwith my mother. She will leave her for some time and will go back this coming Sunday. So every day is hectic as her children want to explore Hyderabad in this holidays.

Hope Branka and Ivony are safe and keeping good in health. Will drop in here when ever I get time.

Good Night all of you😊.

Enjoy the time spent with your family. 😊

Good night Padmaja and good night all my friends πŸ€—

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Sure Duska!πŸ€—

Please Vibs, tell Tulasi my sincere condolences too... may her father rest in peace...
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Some sad news! 😭Tulasi lost her father today, feeling very sad for her and her family, guess it was destined this way, such an unfortunate end to a near and dear one!! Group hug to Tulasi and hope God gives strength to the bereaved family!!

So sorry to hear this sad news. My sincere condolences to Tulasi in this moment of loss and grief. Someone losing their father is one of the most difficult things they will have to go through. I was so sorry to hear about your father's passing Tulasi. I know this is a very sad and difficult time for you and your family. You have my very deepest sympathy.
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Thank you very much my friendπŸ€—.

Prats is our link, so ... 😊😭

I love you all πŸ€—...

We all love you Duska.πŸ€— We all know how much you love Pratyusha and how creatively you are expressing it since then.πŸ€—You are the true admirer of the artist in Pratyusha. 😊
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Thanks to friends on beautiful quotes and photos. Much to me means your support "at the beginning of my music career." πŸ˜ƒ

Abhi and me maybe can practice together πŸ˜ƒ

two boys play music in the band

This pic is so cute Nado !πŸ€— BTW Abhi loves to listen to music , now that liking is saving my day 😊
Image result for kids music funny gifs