Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Sure Padma felt very exhilarated and refreshed after horse riding, love pulling her legsπŸ˜† . This whole picnic thing started with Padma and me trying to entertain ourselves, then Avi and Madi joined and see how happy we all are to travel in our imagination!

Actually, the life we live today is not the only one.We all know that we could travel to another world with our imagination in every minute of our life 😊.So why lose the chance if we could?But what matters the most is whether the life is allowing us to indulge in such imaginary travels frequently in between the many trivialities of life. Whatever , since yesterday, we are all enjoying the imaginary triumph over here.πŸ˜ƒ
Amazon.com: Because Every Picture Tells a Story wall saying vinyl lettering home decor stickers appliques quotes: Home & Kitchen
Pinterest: rachxlle
Travel quote: travel sparks our imagination, feeds our curiosity and reminds us how much we all have in common.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Forgot to share, Tulasi's father is still serious, so keep the prayers going for him and the family!

Praying for her father's speedy recovery.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

Mame, voc flor! Perfumando as minhas manhs... Enfeitando a minha primavera. __Sophia Vargas 30/12/2009
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It seems Vibha and Padma are planning to go on some summer vacation locales ??!!

Waaboav me [ what about me ?]friends??😭 I want to come with you !!😎
bienvenidos a Facebook http://loveemoticons.blogspot.com/
Will entertain you both with sweet songs and music πŸ€ͺ

See, I am already ready !!!
Image result for vacation emojis
Dress code --
Related image
Avi and Abhi--
Image result for vacation emojis
Dragice and Nado --
Image result for baby travel emojis

Our Branka is there with us --
Related image
The Best Travel Emojis Ever
Missed Branka , our guide and teacher Ji .πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
I am always ready for travel and adventure πŸ˜ƒ
I'll be packing "fast". πŸ˜†

Welcome back Madi πŸ€—

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Wow , are we traveling with such a musical band owned by our Madi to somewhere, where there will be only happiness and no worldly tensions attached?Me and Abhi are ready to come . Thanks Vimaa and Padmaja for allowing us to travel with you , but remember / recollect, traveling with a kid is not so easy !!! But here we have to travel with 3 kids -- one is our cutest kid Nado , who is not a troublemaker, a very good girl ❀️ πŸ€— and the second one is our Abhi , who loves to sleep less and play more , and as we all know the third kid is 😲 our Madi , that too with a musical band even God can't save us , she is such an uncontrollable kid !!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

OK .. let us start --
Image result for travelling with kids funny gifs
We will be the observers' delight --
Related image
Related image
Image result for travelling with kids funny gifs

Thank you my dear Avy ❀️ πŸ€—

I'm starting to practice. Maybe the band is missing another member.

... this is how my faithful audience enjoys my music πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Good morning!

Branka seems to be busy, maybe she has already left for Croatia.

Wow, Madi and Avi have pepped up our picnic spirit, see how Avi is ready with Abhi, hands free!

Wrapping for beginners... great tutorials for new wrappers! #babywearing woven wraps

Branka has brought Bino along and stops in the woods to relax, have coffee and rejuvenate her spirits!

I want to always be wearing this when I am chilly. also, I want a puppy.

First we halt at a beach to soak in fresh air!
beach
Watch the sunset together!

Madi and me prance around a bit!

Dragice and Nado shop a bit too, women and no shopping, impossible!πŸ˜ƒ

Padma decides to go horse riding with Dragice!
We spent the morning galloping through meadows, up and down hillsides rounding up recalcitrant cows and calves and moving them to lower pastures.The best part is that they will customize pretty much anything on their long list activities, like a horseback ride and target shooting with a chef provided picnic, a half day skills challenge, or private ATV rides to the explore the nearby Phillipsburg Ghost Town. ~Actress & Traveler Eva LaRue at The Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana

Me and Avi sharing confidences!
A spring picnic with Alicia Lund at the Biltmore Four Seasons Resort with plenty of babies, bear and cheese to go around.

Madi planning to pen her story on this picnic!

Padma checking her notes on planning an elegant picnic!

HOW TO PLAN AN EFFORTLESSLY ELEGANT PICNIC You may notice on Instagrams news feed lately that picnic-style parties have been a huge hit. Ashley Tisdales birthday set-up was a magical Bohemian-style party in her garden with picnic tables, rugs, and throw pillows. If you look at TuulaVintages blog, you will see her recent Moroccan-style picnic event where she partnered with Mot and other high-profile bloggers. And if you look through popular hashtags such as #wearetravelgirls, #darlingescapes,
Finally the hills, Nado is so excited!
Branka immersed in thoughts at high altitude!

And finally me, wishing all these were true...πŸ˜†
those pins are my f**king life

Have a good day everyone, fun to be in fantasy land!πŸ€—

I really enjoy shopping and beautiful nature. Equally. πŸ˜ƒ
When society is good, wherever you are, it is everywhere beautiful.

20 Sober Friend Dates that Aren't Lame
nn027 thumbnail

Forgot to share, Tulasi's father is still serious, so keep the prayers going for him and the family!

I hope it will recover. I pray for him and Tulasi's family.
nn027 thumbnail

I hope we will soon hear the news about Branka. ❀️
I wish you all the best my Rainbow friends. πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, my dear Rainbow friends, good morning / night to all .β€οΈπŸ€—
Hope our Branka is safe and fine.πŸ€— Wishing her the much-needed peace and happiness with all my love.❀️
OMG, the story already reached far-off destinations and almost covered the earth, sky and water !!!πŸ˜ƒThanks to Vimaa, Padmaja , Nado, and Madi for additions to the attractive dresses n destinations!!😊
Where is our queen of gifs Dragice ? πŸ€—
Padmaja , hope by now your maid must be back and you are getting a good respite from the hard work and rested well !! πŸ€— I know , rest is an illusory reality for any housewife!πŸ€—
Have great day friends, hoping to hear about our Branka soon.πŸ€—
Image result for a good morning message
Image result for a good morning message
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Let's wait friends to hear from Branka, sooner or later! Maybe she did not get a chance to come online and has gone to Croatia or just very busy, let's hope for the best.😊

Where is Dragice and Padma, they went horse riding and never returned from there, our adventurous girls!πŸ˜†

Nado started packing, so cute, loved that pic and trying music too, awesome, will surely listen to your music with rapt attention!πŸ€—

Have a great weekend everyone, be happy, be blessed! This is for all you lovely girls!