Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Afternoon Vibha and Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

and

lets go. Welcome to join us Rainbow FriendsπŸ€—

Thanks Padma for this sweet and friendly gesture. Let us travel to a far of destination where there are no MILs , no responsibilities, no work , only watching the starry sky sitting on the misty mountain terrines! πŸ˜ƒ
Related image
Image result for friends picnic at the mountain range
Image result for friends picnic at the mountain range

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhu waiting for the write-up on our vaccation.
Get set gooo😊

Good Night friends😊
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Three times, IF deleted my posts as it says I used inappropriate words😲. Tired and fed up, have a good day everyone!

To love & be loved

I know , only IF can manage to see inappropriate words in -- "Good Morning " Many times I tried my best to jumble letters there to see is there any abusive word in it , but couldn't !!πŸ˜†
Good morning Vimaa.πŸ€—
Good Morning. A new day starts!
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It seems Vibha and Padma are planning to go on some summer vacation locales ??!!

Waaboav me [ what about me ?]friends??😭 I want to come with you !!😎
bienvenidos a Facebook http://loveemoticons.blogspot.com/
Will entertain you both with sweet songs and music πŸ€ͺ

See, I am already ready !!!
Image result for vacation emojis
Dress code --
Related image
Avi and Abhi--
Image result for vacation emojis
Dragice and Nado --
Image result for baby travel emojis

Our Branka is there with us --
Related image
The Best Travel Emojis Ever
Missed Branka , our guide and teacher Ji .πŸ˜•

Wow , are we traveling with such a musical band owned by our Madi to somewhere, where there will be only happiness and no worldly tensions attached?Me and Abhi are ready to come . Thanks Vimaa and Padmaja for allowing us to travel with you , but remember / recollect, traveling with a kid is not so easy !!! But here we have to travel with 3 kids -- one is our cutest kid Nado , who is not a troublemaker, a very good girl ❀️ πŸ€— and the second one is our Abhi , who loves to sleep less and play more , and as we all know the third kid is 😲 our Madi , that too with a musical band even God can't save us , she is such an uncontrollable kid !!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£
OK .. let us start --
Image result for travelling with kids funny gifs
We will be the observers' delight --
Related image
Related image
Image result for travelling with kids funny gifs

Avyakta thumbnail
Good Morning my dear Rainbow friends. πŸ€—
Waiting to see our Brank's sweet words and her smiling face. Hope everything is fine with her .

Good Morning. Let's make today beautiful!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Branka seems to be busy, maybe she has already left for Croatia.

Wow, Madi and Avi have pepped up our picnic spirit, see how Avi is ready with Abhi, hands free!

Wrapping for beginners... great tutorials for new wrappers! #babywearing woven wraps

Branka has brought Bino along and stops in the woods to relax, have coffee and rejuvenate her spirits!

I want to always be wearing this when I am chilly. also, I want a puppy.

First we halt at a beach to soak in fresh air!
beach
Watch the sunset together!

Madi and me prance around a bit!

Dragice and Nado shop a bit too, women and no shopping, impossible!πŸ˜ƒ

Padma decides to go horse riding with Dragice!
We spent the morning galloping through meadows, up and down hillsides rounding up recalcitrant cows and calves and moving them to lower pastures.The best part is that they will customize pretty much anything on their long list activities, like a horseback ride and target shooting with a chef provided picnic, a half day skills challenge, or private ATV rides to the explore the nearby Phillipsburg Ghost Town. ~Actress & Traveler Eva LaRue at The Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana

Me and Avi sharing confidences!
A spring picnic with Alicia Lund at the Biltmore Four Seasons Resort with plenty of babies, bear and cheese to go around.

Madi planning to pen her story on this picnic!

Padma checking her notes on planning an elegant picnic!

HOW TO PLAN AN EFFORTLESSLY ELEGANT PICNIC You may notice on Instagrams news feed lately that picnic-style parties have been a huge hit. Ashley Tisdales birthday set-up was a magical Bohemian-style party in her garden with picnic tables, rugs, and throw pillows. If you look at TuulaVintages blog, you will see her recent Moroccan-style picnic event where she partnered with Mot and other high-profile bloggers. And if you look through popular hashtags such as #wearetravelgirls, #darlingescapes,
Finally the hills, Nado is so excited!
Branka immersed in thoughts at high altitude!

And finally me, wishing all these were true...πŸ˜†
those pins are my f**king life

Have a good day everyone, fun to be in fantasy land!πŸ€—

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a great day .😊
Image result for good morning
Image result for good morning
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Branka seems to be busy, maybe she has already left for Croatia.

Wow, Madi and Avi have pepped up our picnic spirit, see how Avi is ready with Abhi, hands free!

Wrapping for beginners... great tutorials for new wrappers! #babywearing woven wraps

Branka has brought Bino along and stops in the woods to relax, have coffee and rejuvenate her spirits!

I want to always be wearing this when I am chilly. also, I want a puppy.

First we halt at a beach to soak in fresh air!
beach
Watch the sunset together!

Madi and me prance around a bit!

Dragice and Nado shop a bit too, women and no shopping, impossible!πŸ˜ƒ

Padma decides to go horse riding with Dragice!
We spent the morning galloping through meadows, up and down hillsides rounding up recalcitrant cows and calves and moving them to lower pastures.The best part is that they will customize pretty much anything on their long list activities, like a horseback ride and target shooting with a chef provided picnic, a half day skills challenge, or private ATV rides to the explore the nearby Phillipsburg Ghost Town. ~Actress & Traveler Eva LaRue at The Ranch at Rock Creek, Montana

Me and Avi sharing confidences!
A spring picnic with Alicia Lund at the Biltmore Four Seasons Resort with plenty of babies, bear and cheese to go around.

Madi planning to pen her story on this picnic!

Padma checking her notes on planning an elegant picnic!

HOW TO PLAN AN EFFORTLESSLY ELEGANT PICNIC You may notice on Instagrams news feed lately that picnic-style parties have been a huge hit. Ashley Tisdales birthday set-up was a magical Bohemian-style party in her garden with picnic tables, rugs, and throw pillows. If you look at TuulaVintages blog, you will see her recent Moroccan-style picnic event where she partnered with Mot and other high-profile bloggers. And if you look through popular hashtags such as #wearetravelgirls, #darlingescapes,
Finally the hills, Nado is so excited!
Branka immersed in thoughts at high altitude!

And finally me, wishing all these were true...πŸ˜†
those pins are my f**king life

Have a good day everyone, fun to be in fantasy land!πŸ€—

Wow ... the picnic story is reaching many destinations with different drivers on the driving seat !!πŸ‘ This visual picnicking is excellent Vibha , loved all the members in their specific moods and likings, fantastic way of exploring new horizons!! ⭐️
Again , Avi and Abhi are cute, Dragice and Nado are so beautiful, Branka with Bino , what else we want, wah wah Vibha , Imagining Padma horse riding,πŸ˜ƒ
Related image
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Sure Padma felt very exhilarated and refreshed after horse riding, love pulling her legsπŸ˜† . This whole picnic thing started with Padma and me trying to entertain ourselves, then Avi and Madi joined and see how happy we all are to travel in our imagination!
vibraj thumbnail
Forgot to share, Tulasi's father is still serious, so keep the prayers going for him and the family!