Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜†, lovely images, I too want to join you, getting roasted, sauted, fried, baked in this heat! And if you don't mind, will join you on your vacations!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The pleasure is all mine. Now tell me which place:

This Place

or

This Place
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good Night Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Looks like just Padma and me, others are busy I guess! Take care everyone, be happy and blessed where ever you all are!

Padma, such exotic options to holiday, would choose the second one, the first seems so idyllic but again, will get frozen there. Love the imposing mountains, little snow, infinite starry sky, fresh air, lighted up romantic tents, stream nearby, total paradise! So, let's go!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
www.sapphirepacker.com Sapphire Packers and Movers also equip ourselves with all kind of transportation vehicles that are required to move package of any size or in far case materials like cars. Storage and warehousing facility is also present to help those clients that require to keep their belongings on hold at some point till they are ready to move or give them a space in their area.

Some thoughts for the day!

Dear Heart, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood, that's it. Women's Humor and Quotes, Women Jokes, Women Memes, Lol, LMAO, Feelings, Emotions, Dating, Marriage, Relationships, Love, Funny, Hilarious, Dead, Atlanta, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington DC

Something to do in the summer months!!!
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Here I am friends! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Reached to my paradise and resting and meeting friends and relatives.
What happened to our Branka? ๐Ÿ˜• Still, she is not coming! Hope everything is fine with her .
Good morning friends . Have a calm and cool day .๐Ÿค—
Good morning
good morning
vibraj thumbnail
Lovely to see Dragice and Madi with their beautiful images, colours and beauty they bring!๐Ÿค—Happy to know that Madi is enjoying at her parental home!
Viswasruti thumbnail
It seems Vibha and Padma are planning to go on some summer vacation locales ??!!
Waaboav me [ what about me ?]friends??๐Ÿ˜ญ I want to come with you !!๐Ÿ˜Ž
bienvenidos a Facebook http://loveemoticons.blogspot.com/
Will entertain you both with sweet songs and music ๐Ÿคช

See, I am already ready !!!
Image result for vacation emojis
Dress code --
Related image
Avi and Abhi--
Image result for vacation emojis
Dragice and Nado --
Image result for baby travel emojis

Our Branka is there with us --
Related image
The Best Travel Emojis Ever
Missed Branka , our guide and teacher Ji .๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Hahaha Madi๐Ÿค—, Padma and I were lonely and entertaining ourselves with happy thoughts!! You and whole Rainbow are welcome, we will all sit under the starry sky and whisper stories to each other in the coolc crisp mountain air, yeah, let's go!! Btw, loved your images for every one, Abhi n Avi are so cute!๐Ÿ˜†
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good morning!

Looks like just Padma and me, others are busy I guess! Take care everyone, be happy and blessed where ever you all are!

Padma, such exotic options to holiday, would choose the second one, the first seems so idyllic but again, will get frozen there. Love the imposing mountains, little snow, infinite starry sky, fresh air, lighted up romantic tents, stream nearby, total paradise! So, let's go!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
www.sapphirepacker.com Sapphire Packers and Movers also equip ourselves with all kind of transportation vehicles that are required to move package of any size or in far case materials like cars. Storage and warehousing facility is also present to help those clients that require to keep their belongings on hold at some point till they are ready to move or give them a space in their area.

Some thoughts for the day!

Dear Heart, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood, that's it. Women's Humor and Quotes, Women Jokes, Women Memes, Lol, LMAO, Feelings, Emotions, Dating, Marriage, Relationships, Love, Funny, Hilarious, Dead, Atlanta, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington DC

Something to do in the summer months!!!

Good Afternoon Vibha and Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and

lets go. Welcome to join us Rainbow Friends๐Ÿค—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hahaha Madi๐Ÿค—, Padma and I were lonely and entertaining ourselves with happy thoughts!! You and whole Rainbow are welcome, we will all sit under the starry sky and whisper stories to each other in the coolc crisp mountain air, yeah, let's go!! Btw, loved your images for everyone, Abhi n Avi are so cute!๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Vibha , wanted to write a beautiful write-up on our escapade to a mountain range garden or any other beautiful locale you suggested, but not at ease, waiting for our Branka . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Image result for flower gifs animated