Happy Sunday! 🤗

SUNDAY..

Good morning our cute Nado 🤗 Have a nice day .🤗 Thanks for Sunday greetings .😊
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hot, hot, hot, that is what the weather is, guess at Padma's place too! But monsoons come, bring their magic and also their travails, so symbolic of life, with happiness comes problems!

Dragice, simply adored that creation of Duska, like a painting, she is a true blue fan of Prats and her love shows in her creations!

Have a good day everyone without any Monday blues! Some random quotes for today!

Daily Motivational Quotes iHearts143Quotes

Have a nice day Vibha.🤗 Thanks for these wise quotes!
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Friends, today evening we are traveling to my parents' place , will be back at the end of May .🤗
Tomorrow and day after , may not be able to come online these 2 days, will be with you from Thursday onwards. Love to you all .❤️
Image result for travel quotes
Image result for travel quotes
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Moring😛
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za najljepe rue slike
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow friend😊
I am late today as my maid is on leave for 5 day's and I am maid-cum-cook-cum-everything😆 full busy. No time to breath either phew😕

Mudhu in every phase of childrens life we the mothers are most in the receiving end😆

And Vibha you are right here in Hyderabad we are getting roasted like anything. No AC or cooler is coming to the rescue.

Good day all of you😊

PS: Madhu have a pleasant and relaxed stay at your parents house. One way you are lucky your children have to accompany you as they are small but once they grow up they become drama queens or kings to follow us. This is my personal experience.

Edited by cygnet9 - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friends, I was busy in the weekend with cooking and work . Hope all is well with our Branka .❤️
Madhu, have a nice stay at your parents' home , I know you and the kids will be pampered there !😊
Have rest and respite from all responsibilities.🤗
Padmaja, agree with you , now I am feeling that I have to deal with all the problems in the world . Abhi already showing me my future perils and pleasures in his growing up process I have to face! Kids are a sweet responsibility every mother dedicate herself to do with a few complaints always !
Dragice , thank you very much for sharing Ahila's wonderful creations.
Vimaa, your Quotes are always a treat to our sense and sensibility. Thanks for guiding us in such a subtle way through your well-selected quotes .
Image result for morning wishes

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hi Avy. 🤗
Our Abhy means he became a little researcher 😃❤️

Nado our cutest friend, good morning .🤗
No ...no ... no , he is not crawling at such a speed 😳 but , yes , trying to explore every corner of the house and now I can't leave him on the ground, keeping him in the crib while doing my work. 😊 But this pic is sooo cute . scaring me !!😆
Image result for morning wishes
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Three times, IF deleted my posts as it says I used inappropriate words😲. Tired and fed up, have a good day everyone!

To love & be loved

Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago