nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello Dragica 😃

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends, this is my first writing on mobile,so sorry for all the typos.my internet is still not repaired,when it will happened nobody know.I am writing from jelena phone.

Congo padmaja for changing colour, for 10000 posts here on if, love all those beautiful siggies that our famous tandem drama...do not know where capital letters are...love the new name of this fusion of talents and creativity of our dragica and madi. Beautiful creations.

I miss being here with you, Ihope that the problem will be solved soon. Ilove you all. Ihave a beautiful weekend.

Lots Of Love To Vibha, Madi. Nada, Avi, Dragica, Padmaja And My Sweet Baby...Have No Idea What Happened Now With This Letters... Any Way, I Hope That I Will Be Able To Post This.
I

I'm sorry about your problems. If nothing else, you've now learned to write a post by phone. Now you can always contact us, no matter what happens. I hope that the problem will be resolved soon. Miss you ❤️

GIFS HERMOSOS: cosas bonitas encontradas en la web
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, our dear Rainbow friends. Good morning greetings with fond hugs from me and Abhi to all of you .❤️🤗🤗 Have a great weekend.😊

Related image
Image result for good morning to a special friend quotes

Hi Avy. 🤗
Our Abhy means he became a little researcher 😃❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey friends, Tulasi is travelling to India and is very upset as her father met with an accident and is quite serious. Please raise your hands in prayers for recovery of Tulasi's dad! She has thanked everyone for being with her as I told her I would be sharing this with all of you!!

Praying for the speedy recovery of her father. I hope everything will be OK.
Thank you for sharing Vibha ❤️
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning Nado . 🤗

Hi Madi 😃
How are the first days of school breaks going? 😃

My days will be like this from now onwards!!😆
Image result for mother becomes mad gifs
Related image
Image result for mother becomes mad gifs
Related image
Related image

😆

It's not easy to be a mom. 😃

Srodna slika

Agree with Nado😊
cygnet9 thumbnail

Hey friends, Tulasi is travelling to India and is very upset as her father met with an accident and is quite serious. Please raise your hands in prayers for recovery of Tulasi's dad! She has thanked everyone for being with her as I told her I would be sharing this with all of you!!

It is really very unfortunate to hear this news Vibha. May God give strength to Tulsi and her family at this difficult time and praying for the speedy recovery of her father.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Good morning!

Padma, congo on the color change🥳, I noticed the change but am so bad, was not sure of which color you were earlier! Thank you for the color you add to our lives and for your association, may you change many more colors in this journey with us!🤗

So nice to know that Avi is experiencing better weather and like the flowers blooming, our little flower, Abhi, too is spreading his wings and crawling around. Moms need to be careful but they all manage, you can put him in a walker too, maybe after a month or two.

Enjoying all DraMa creations, thank you Dragice and Madi!❤️

Nado, always love all your images, there is innocence and beauty in them!

Have a great weekend everyone, relax and do things that make you happy!❤️

Some random quotes for today!😊

Some of my favourite words - Album on Imgur
#Quotes #TET #TheEmotionalTypewriter #LifeQuotes #feeling #SadQuotes
A total lifestyle change- starting with my mind- heart- and soul.. and spreading throughout my every decisions- actions- and reactions.. I want to be bubbling over with lifes joy #TravelQuotes

Here is a new word for today, feel like that when at times, I am roaming alone in the corridors of the CC!😃

SOLIVAGANT - https://themindsjournal.com/solivagant/

Thank you Vibha and also thank you for introducing new word which we all relate to at one point of time in our life😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow friends😃

I am happy for you Branka for able to posting message from Mobile. Keep doing so often. This way we all can feel your presence here and also you can travel when ever you can.

Have a good day all of you😊
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0