Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice weekend. 😊
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, our dear Rainbow friends. Good morning greetings with fond hugs from me and Abhi to all of you .β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€— Have a great weekend.😊

Related image
Image result for good morning to a special friend quotes

Thanks Avi for the morning greetings and Spring pictures .❀️ So our Abhi is keeping you busy all the time . Run baby run , we all did the same for long , now started walking gracefully after wading through all these years with these kids !!πŸ˜› But you have to be very careful now Avi , have to keep an on him all the time. Take care .πŸ€—
Image result for good morning to a special friend quotes
Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Padma, congo on the color changeπŸ₯³, I noticed the change but am so bad, was not sure of which color you were earlier! Thank you for the color you add to our lives and for your association, may you change many more colors in this journey with us!πŸ€—

So nice to know that Avi is experiencing better weather and like the flowers blooming, our little flower, Abhi, too is spreading his wings and crawling around. Moms need to be careful but they all manage, you can put him in a walker too, maybe after a month or two.

Enjoying all DraMa creations, thank you Dragice and Madi!❀️

Nado, always love all your images, there is innocence and beauty in them!

Have a great weekend everyone, relax and do things that make you happy!❀️

Some random quotes for today!😊

Some of my favourite words - Album on Imgur
#Quotes #TET #TheEmotionalTypewriter #LifeQuotes #feeling #SadQuotes
A total lifestyle change- starting with my mind- heart- and soul.. and spreading throughout my every decisions- actions- and reactions.. I want to be bubbling over with lifes joy #TravelQuotes

Here is a new word for today, feel like that when at times, I am roaming alone in the corridors of the CC!πŸ˜ƒ

SOLIVAGANT - https://themindsjournal.com/solivagant/
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning Dragice , have a nice weekend friend.❀️
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends, this is my first writing on mobile,so sorry for all the typos.my internet is still not repaired when it will happen nobody knows.I am writing from Jelena phone.

Congo Padmaja for changing color, for 10000 posts here on if, love all those beautiful siggies that our famous tandem drama...don't know where capital letters are...love the new name of this fusion of talents and creativity of our Dragica and Madi. Beautiful creations.

I miss being here with you, I hope that the problem will be solved soon. I love you all. I have a beautiful weekend.

Lots Of Love To Vibha, Madi. Nada, Avi, Dragica, Padmaja And My Sweet Baby...Have No Idea What Happened Now With This Letters... Anyway, I Hope That I Will Be Able To Post This.

Wow ... wonderful indeed Branka . You did it !! Most importantly we are able to see your presence in the CC , which is more important for all of us than anything else. β€οΈπŸ€—
Good morning . Have a nice weekend.πŸ€—
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Padma, congo on the color changeπŸ₯³, I noticed the change but am so bad, was not sure of which color you were earlier! Thank you for the color you add to our lives and for your association, may you change many more colors in this journey with us!πŸ€—

So nice to know that Avi is experiencing better weather and like the flowers blooming, our little flower, Abhi, too is spreading his wings and crawling around. Moms need to be careful but they all manage, you can put him in a walker too, maybe after a month or two.

Enjoying all DraMa creations, thank you Dragice and Madi!❀️

Nado, always love all your images, there is innocence and beauty in them!

Have a great weekend everyone, relax and do things that make you happy!❀️

Some random quotes for today!😊

Some of my favourite words - Album on Imgur
#Quotes #TET #TheEmotionalTypewriter #LifeQuotes #feeling #SadQuotes
A total lifestyle change- starting with my mind- heart- and soul.. and spreading throughout my every decisions- actions- and reactions.. I want to be bubbling over with lifes joy #TravelQuotes

Here is a new word for today, feel like that when at times, I am roaming alone in the corridors of the CC!πŸ˜ƒ

SOLIVAGANT - https://themindsjournal.com/solivagant/

Wonderful quotes Vibha . This new word Solivagant belongs to all who loves to wander alone on a path where it leads to a dreamland because we are all dreamers first and moonwalkers foremost, and esp it refers more to you and me Vibha ! Many times we were the lone wanderers in this CC corridor and most of the times indulged in playing Ringa ...ringa roses !!!πŸ˜†
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Hey friends, Tulasi is travelling to India and is very upset as her father met with an accident and is quite serious. Please raise your hands in prayers for recovery of Tulasi's dad! She has thanked everyone for being with her as I told her I would be sharing this with all of you!!
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hey friends, Tulasi is travelling to India and is very upset as her father met with an accident and is quite serious. Please raise your hands in prayers for recovery of Tulasi's dad! She has thanked everyone for being with her as I told her I would be sharing this with all of you!!

It is really very sad indeed Vibha . Praying for the speedy recovery of her father. I am thinking about her mother, only recently she lost her mother and now this shock.
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

It is really very sad indeed Vibha . Praying for the speedy recovery of her father. I am thinking about her mother, only recently she lost her mother and now this shock.

Do not know which grandmother she lost but grief of death and now sorrow of accident is very disturbing. Hope he recovers soon, me too praying!
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0