๐Ÿ‘
Dragica and Madi are excellent combination. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โค๏ธSEVGI DOLU DUNYAM

Word Count: 1

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow .. Padma , you completed 10,000 lovely messages to your friends in the form of soothing good night messages and inspiring morning greetings and many more feelings, opinions, expectations and experiences,๐Ÿ˜ƒ didn't realize your colour change !!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations to our LU Queen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Image result for you are an achiever quotes
Image result for you are an achiever quotes

Thank you Madhu I love dark Pink color๐Ÿ˜Š
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Congratulations, Padmaja ๐Ÿฅณ

Srodna slika

Thank you Nado๐Ÿค—
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 6 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Thank you Ivony๐Ÿค—
Good Night Rainbow friends๐Ÿ˜Š
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends, this is my first writing on mobile,so sorry for all the typos.my internet is still not repaired,when it will happened nobody know.I am writing from jelena phone.
Congo padmaja for changing colour, for 10000 posts here on if, love all those beautiful siggies that our famous tandem drama...do not know where capital letters are...love the new name of this fusion of talents and creativity of our dragica and madi. Beautiful creations.

I miss being here with you, Ihope that the problem will be solved soon. Ilove you all. Ihave a beautiful weekend.

Lots Of Love To Vibha, Madi. Nada, Avi, Dragica, Padmaja And My Sweet Baby...Have No Idea What Happened Now With This Letters... Any Way, I Hope That I Will Be Able To Post This.
I
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Avi, my dear ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for your sweet words. โค๏ธ
I am so happy to see you here now. Hope you are fine, and Abhi as well โค๏ธ
Missed all of you here, so happy to be back. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for this beautiful Quotes. And thank you for your sweet huggs from you and Abhi...I am so thankful to have you both in my life...Love you both. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hugs and Kisses #Hugsandkisses

You are so right, I'm so tired, but being here I feel so peaceful and so nice...๐Ÿ˜Š

Fireflies moonlight and child.

Happy to see our Branka back .โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—. Here the spring is peeping into our lives with the cherry blossoms from both sides of the path. The fascinating thing here is, first the flowers appear first and then after 2/3 days, the budding leaves appear as if the heart quivers first and the consequent reaction the smile spread on the face a bit later !! Your friend Abhi is trying to explore every corner of the house by crawling here and there . It is difficult for me now controlling him!!
Thanks for addressing me with such lovely words extended with fond hugs Branka.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Related image
Image result for cherry blossoms in america
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, our dear Rainbow friends. Good morning greetings with fond hugs from me and Abhi to all of you .โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Have a great weekend.๐Ÿ˜Š
Related image
Image result for good morning to a special friend quotes

Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello my dear friends, this is my first writing on mobile,so sorry for all the typos.my internet is still not repaired,when it will happened nobody know.I am writing from jelena phone.

Congo padmaja for changing colour, for 10000 posts here on if, love all those beautiful siggies that our famous tandem drama...do not know where capital letters are...love the new name of this fusion of talents and creativity of our dragica and madi. Beautiful creations.

I miss being here with you, Ihope that the problem will be solved soon. Ilove you all. Ihave a beautiful weekend.

Lots Of Love To Vibha, Madi. Nada, Avi, Dragica, Padmaja And My Sweet Baby...Have No Idea What Happened Now With This Letters... Any Way, I Hope That I Will Be Able To Post This.
I

Wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, good first attempt, Branka, slowly you will get used to it, though I must admit, posting from phone is not that fun as doing from a PC and sometimes the typos, despite all your care, are so weird, grappling with them can be so irritating! But it is fine for emergencies or posting a few lines and always so lovely to hear from you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—