Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Vibha , I love this quote , sooo much , so this is the starting post to cover the remaining pages -- Let us see , how many pages I'll be able to cover today . Hope Dragice and others will give me company on this long journey!😊
Dragice , good morning friend. 🤗
Wah... got Branka's creativity page , now let us have a feast in visualizing some of the lovely creations by our Sneha ..Love with her beautiful words!! 😊
Related image
Image result for Pratyusha 's creations by Branka in IF
Sad but true!
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past, so we frequently love to visit our past with a passion!!😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Life can only be understood backward; but it must be lived forwards! In those days when she was smiling at us enchantingly as Anandi , never thought that one day we have to address our association with her as past and never realized that all our emotions are nothing but memories !!
Viswasruti thumbnail
When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago! Those were our sorrows and grief. The past is never where you think you left it. It will touch our hearts whenever it likes, those were not our weak moments, we have to realise that those were the reminders of our sentiments and sensibilities, once very important to us , but today they are recollections, lovely recollections!😊

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real! Fortunately , the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting, but we have to move forward with a smile to where there is a dream waiting for us at every turning of the path of life!!😊

Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future!! Time is a very misleading thing my dear friends. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it, and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one! But hope is there as far as we live and love , though illusory, let us love the past as well as the future!
Related image
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never did it. You just use the end , the death to escape from the present! We lost our Anandi forever! Love tells good luck , life tells good bye , in between there was a life which lost itself in love !!
Related image

Viswasruti thumbnail
Someone needs to tell us those tales, which we loved to listen again and again! When the battles are fought and won and lost, when the viewers find their treasures, someone needs to tell their bits of overlapping narrative!! There's magic in that. It's in the listener, and for each and every ear it will be different, and it will affect them in ways they can never predict. From the mundane to the profound. You may tell a tale that takes up residence in someone's soul, becomes their blood and self and purpose. That tale will move them and drive them and who knows what they might do because of it, because of your words and deeds ! [ remembering that lady who committed suicide when she learned that her Anandi is no more on April 1st!] That is your role, your gift. Let us not forget that... there are many kinds of magic, after all! Pratyusha was one ! 😊
Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail
My yesterdays walk with me, will enter in to future as my memories !
Viswasruti thumbnail
We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place, we stay there, even though we go away. A piece of our heart will remain there to lure us every often!!
Related image
Related image
Related image