Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nn027

Life is like a box of crayons ,it's all in the shades, tints, and combos!The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. So choose your thoughts wisely.Without black, no color has any depth! But if you mix black with anything, suddenly there appears a shadow no, not just shadow, but fullness, a past of your own ! Dark days make the brighter ones shine! Life is like a rainbow. You need both rain and sun to make its colors appear. Color is a power which directly influences the soul.
If everyone would look for that uniqueness then we would have a very colorful world.Stay colorful, friends! A colour can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.

White is associated with purity because the entire spectrum is functioning in unity. White is a healing color. White is appropriate for weddings because the unity of male and female symbolizes the unity of allness! 😊
In some communities, White is the color used in the wedding, but in some communities that color used in funeral! Different occasions, different perspectives, and beliefs.

Learn from your past and shut the door behind to live in present.Our past is just like a dry rose which was once a rose with all colors of life, with sweet fragrance, with soft petal, with thorns but now it is left with only thorns which could still hurt!!

Related image

Walking through Rainbow with thoughts full of colors!!😊

Image result for pratyusha banerjee friends

This world is like a rainbow or flower garden! Each life contains different colors at a different stage. The differences make this life be more beautiful. What would happen if the earth only contains black or white only? Rainbow with one color? Flower gardens with one kind of flower? We are all the colors of life and we live together in harmony to make this world more beautiful and give happiness to everyone! 😊

Life is a manifestation of the unified field of consciousness. Colors, beauty, pleasure and pain are its songs of creation! Let us sing it in uniformity with a friendly heart!😊

If you're to choose to paint your life today... What will it be? Remember, you're the artist, not the canvas!!😊

Thank you Madi. ❤️

I like this because it shows multiple colors.

Wow ... Madi wonderful words with full of colorful emotions ,added much feel to those siggies! Thank you Nado for compiling all the posts in to one .🤗
Good morning Nado and Madi .
Related image

Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Afternoon Rainbow friends 😊

Little busy now, had to go to hospital for a follow up. Will come later in the night. Good day all of you🤗

Padmaja , hope all the reports are clear . Please take care of yourself .🤗
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Loved so much all the exquisite images and prolific words that went with them, Branka, simply marvelous! So you all are going through heat, can imagine how terrible it is, here when it rains it is fine but rain related problems start, now rains have stopped for two days and again it is so very hot!

Madi, loved your images and lyrical words too! I know IF acts absolutely crazy, many times it has warned me of using inappropriate words when all I use is not even hugs but a new word which IF is not aware of!😔

Thank you Avi for your warm wishes always and pretty pics!

Padma, same pinch, me too fall easily ill in monsoons, so wary of it!😊

Have a good day everyone! No quotes today but relaxation methods!😃
Good Vibes
Yaoyao Ma Van As
Yaoyao Ma Van As

dreamies.de (w3y6v2cbx5d.gif)
Auch ganz alleine erleben wir oft schne Momente. Diese Knstlerin hlt das in magischen Illustrationen fest.
family

Very pretty images with a sublime advise on relaxation!😃 Same request to you too Vimaa❤️ , you must be careful in the rainy season, please take good care of your health. 🤗
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Hi, Dragice , always love your presence in the CC .🤗 Good morning.❤️
Image result for good morning with a smiling kid
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Helloo, my dearest Rainbow friends. 🤗

Here are morning good wishes from your Abhi and Avi.❤️
Related image

Hello 😃
Nice day ❤️

Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you Avi for your beautiful pics and quotes, loved the baby wishing me good morning, felt like Abhi!❤️

Gosh, Nado, the pic of the baby climbing steps is so scary for a mom, we have to be so careful when a baby starts exploring the world and enjoys freedom.😊

Branka, loved the siggies and creations you posted, always a fan of your work. Remember during HHN time, you would post them on Twitter, sure Prats would have enjoyed them and it must have brought a lot of joy to her heart!

Can see that Madi wants to travel to our new nest soon and is trying to finish this Cc with her eclectic words and pretty images, good work, Madi!👍🏼

Dragice, you post the most beautiful images of simple things in life!

Padma, hope all went well at your check up, stay good always!

65 Best Funny Minion Quotes And hilarious pictures to laugh 22
Sad but true!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.😊
Related image
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello 😃
Nice day ❤️

Srodna slika

Nado , my aunt is worrying and fearing more about such scene will happen at her son's place!! She wants to be there to take care of our Abhi. 😊 Till then Avi has to run behind him to prevent him from exploring too much!!😊
I still remember your lovely Gif of a dog teaching how to crawl to a baby !!😃
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hi, Dragice , always love your presence in the CC .🤗 Good morning.❤️

Image result for good morning with a smiling kid

Very cute baby pictures Avi ! Thanks for liking my words. 🤗
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Avi for your beautiful pics and quotes, loved the baby wishing me good morning, felt like Abhi!❤️

Gosh, Nado, the pic of the baby climbing steps is so scary for a mom, we have to be so careful when a baby starts exploring the world and enjoys freedom.😊

Branka, loved the siggies and creations you posted, always a fan of your work. Remember during HHN time, you would post them on Twitter, sure Prats would have enjoyed them and it must have brought a lot of joy to her heart!

Can see that Madi wants to travel to our new nest soon and is trying to finish this Cc with her eclectic words and pretty images, good work, Madi!👍🏼

Dragice, you post the most beautiful images of simple things in life!

Padma, hope all went well at your check up, stay good always!

65 Best Funny Minion Quotes And hilarious pictures to laugh 22
Sad but true!

Thanks Vibha for liking the words with those Prat's pictures .
Wait ...wait , will search for the special page where our Branka's creations were stored in this Google aunty's place , will fill this thread with those beautiful creations of our Branka!⭐️
Good morning Vibha .🤗
Related image
Related image