Posted: 7 years ago
she was undoubtedly an actress of the highest calibre--
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
she was undoubtedly an actress of the highest calibre
Viswasruti thumbnail

Her portrayal of Anandi became a historical piece of document for acting !!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Not much was said, but streams of tears were shed.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Sleeping beauty with a smiling Diva !
[that sleeping beauty was provided by Dragica , thank you Dragica for that picture ]

Viswasruti thumbnail
The definition of a smile !
Viswasruti thumbnail
Will try to come back again !
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Sorry guys I don't want to spoil the beautiful memories, but some incidents I cannot forget.

And that one is this man who never ever remembered our Girl. Yes he did visited hospital and remembered her in an IV which was for a London base Channel by Raj Badhan which was carried on his KKK Win. That's it.

Ohhh, Padmaja, dear 🤗 I love you so much for your frankness, love that you are always that free-spoken, open- hearted girl who is ready to give her honest opinions always ❤️ 🤗

To tell you the truth he is also not on my favourite list for long time, but today as I think about Prats, my AnSh is also there, and a memories of them evoke all those dreams that I have about SidYusha as well...Those dreams got scattered long time ago,long before he failed to show his respect to a girl who was always nice and friendly to him, and who, in my opinion, played a huge role in his walk toward the stars...

Branka SY were, are and will be my favourate jodi. Nobody can ever replace them. This is my weakness and that is one reason I am unable to watch S's show these days. At the same time I expect some honesty when someone says that so and so person is my best friend. I mean is he/she say whole heartedly? If the answer is no then why pretend?

I know this is glamour field, everything is plastic, it is we the people believe these stars. But among these stars there is this innocent girl called Pratyusha who was real. She never pretended. That is the reason God took her leaving all of us devastated.