Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Pratyusha with Neha Marda, these two were good friends, but one thing surprises me that Neha never spoke or paid her tribute to Prat's. She never talked about Prat's after her death. I am following her Insta.

cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Pratyusha wa shappy and cheerful in the prison like confines of Big Boss, how we supported her there, remember the numerous discussions Branka had with fans of other stars, we bristled in agony when Salman, was rude to her, and in the end, there was a consensus that fans of Pratyusha Banerjee are so well behaved and sweet! Gina got an award, voted by other fan groups as the most crazy fan of Pratyusha and how do we forget, we met our Padma on Big boss forum!❤️

Pratyusha to be careful before anyr reality show (entire Bigg Boss journey in pics)

When I ever I see this girl, I get angry on her Parents, though they are more in pain now, but they could have more cautious then.

Vibha🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

More awards, more recognition, she accepted it all with a smile!!

Pratyusha Banerjee in Saree

Vibha this saree she wore when there was a wedding Anniversary planned by Badi Masi and Gauri reveals the truth. I guess she came straight from the shoot.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am back 😊

It is so good to see you Madi 🤗 and Padmaja 🤗

I was thinking about her last birthday that we celebrated two years ago, how excited we all were to prepare a thread and wish our dear girl a Happy Birthday...That thread got
224 788 views and 1040 pages...It was filled with our love for Prats, beautiful cakes, presents our wishes for her...She was loved so much...❤️

https://i.imgur.com/kSLkqDR.png

I'm in your heart

https://i.imgur.com/FYej8Eg.png
cygnet9 thumbnail

Sorry guys I don't want to spoil the beautiful memories, but some incidents I cannot forget.

And that one is this man who never ever remembered our Girl. Yes he did visited hospital and remembered her in an IV which was for a London base Channel by Raj Badhan which was carried on his KKK Win. That's it.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Pratyusha with Neha Marda, these two were good friends, but one thing surprises me that Neha never spoke or paid her tribute to Prat's. She never talked about Prat's after her death. I am following her Insta.

Sometimes people just can not face the truth that somebody they knew and they loved is no more... I know many people in my family who never spoke about family members who are no longer with us, allthough I know how much they loved them...I , on contrary love to speak a lot about my angels, they are always with me, in my thoughts and in my heart and so often I talk with them and about them...We are all so different, maybe it is easier for her not to talk about Prats...

Pratyusha with Smita Bansal & Neha Marda on the sets of Balika Vadhu
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I am back 😊

It is so good to see you Madi 🤗 and Padmaja 🤗

I was thinking about her last birthday that we celebrated two years ago, how excited we all were to prepare a thread and wish our dear girl a Happy Birthday...That thread got
224 788 views and 1040 pages...It was filled with our love for Prats, beautiful cakes, presents our wishes for her...She was loved so much...❤️

https://i.imgur.com/kSLkqDR.png

I'm in your heart

https://i.imgur.com/FYej8Eg.png

Hello Branka🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Guys will come here shortly after dinner. My lappy is getting hot quickly and shuts down automatically, hence should take a break. Meanwhile my husband will come from office I can use his lappy😆
Viswasruti thumbnail
So happy to be with you Branka and Padma !
Related image
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊