Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you for posting this my sweet Baby...πŸ€—

You know what, for days I'm thinking that I should change my profile Picture, will put another one of Prats pictures, but than I forgot (krstenica, sta li je πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and now you reminded me...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved this scene so much...maybe because I loved SidYusha like crazy...😳

Credit: Bikica ❀️

Everything happen for a reason... yesterday, Gaggy and me were in Tuebingen, a great university city, 12 km from Reutlingen, on the beautiful Neckar river... we both as well as our Angel have a special bonding with this town... there's also the old big church of Sanct Georg where Gaggy and me always pray and light the candles for our Angel and for a few Angels more... yesterday, we lighted the candles and pronounced the names... as we had lighted the last candle, suddenly Gaggy said "and for Maja?!"... I was thankful for his reminder, and so relieved... 😳

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Such a siege on the senses, just went down memory's lane, was thinking of the days we were under a captivating SY spell, such romantics we all became!πŸ˜† Thank you Nado, Branka and Nats for the pics, or rather beautiful recollections! Loved her first scene in Bv, in the deserts of Rajasthan!

Dadisa, Branka, was acting in some serials, she had a heart attack too, guess waiting for another meaty role, yes, she was a tremendous actress!

Have to go out now, will try to post later some pics of Prats in my collection! Yes, the pages and tomorrow must be fantastic and rollicking!!

Pratyusha Banerjee as Sagrika in Hum Hai Na.
vibraj thumbnail
xem phim C du 8 tui phn 3 tp 19 20

Word Count: 0

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Pratyusha shone as Anandi, whether with Jagya or Shiv, our hearts broke when Jagya betrayed her and wept with her!

C du 8 tui phn 3 tp 45 - 46 lc 20h ti ngy 12/8 trn todaytv - Emdep.vn
vibraj thumbnail
What was Jagya thinking when he left her alone in despair and anguish?
C du 8 tui phn 3 tp 49 - 50 lc 20h ngy 14/8 trn TodayTv - Emdep.vn
vibraj thumbnail
Remember this unusual pair from BV, how we sympathised with Gehna , who was a pillar of support to Anandi?
C du 8 tui phn 3 tp 71 - 72 ngy 25/8 trn Today TV

C Du 8 Tui Phn 3 | TodayTV

vibraj thumbnail
This was how Prats looked, so young and sweet, when she entered BV!
Phim "C du 8 tui" pht sng trn knh truyn hnh TodayTV. Phim c s tham gia ca cc din vin: Pratyusha Banerjee, Shashank Vyas,.. Chi tit: https://www.todaytv.vn/ hoc https://www.facebook.com/TodayTV
vibraj thumbnail
Never antagonised anyone, always cheerful and sweet and a true friend!

Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee #Fashion #Style #Bollywood #Beauty

vibraj thumbnail
Pratyusha wa shappy and cheerful in the prison like confines of Big Boss, how we supported her there, remember the numerous discussions Branka had with fans of other stars, we bristled in agony when Salman, was rude to her, and in the end, there was a consensus that fans of Pratyusha Banerjee are so well behaved and sweet! Gina got an award, voted by other fan groups as the most crazy fan of Pratyusha and how do we forget, we met our Padma on Big boss forum!❀️

Pratyusha to be careful before anyr reality show (entire Bigg Boss journey in pics)