Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Our glamorous Prats, beautiful, talented and yet so simple and sweet...❀️

I have to quote here one girl who posted her comment in Prats AT...Saddy3 wrote: "And one thing to mention must...I love da way she behaved wid SK smiling and forgetting da negativity after all his insults in da pastπŸ‘ Dats da reason y I call her an angel😳 love ya Prats."

And that who Prats was, a kind, gentle girl who always forgive people and she never talked bad about any of her friends, she was such a special kind of girl...a true angel walking on this Earth...

She was so HAPPY here, like she is saying Jeeejjj I am finally out of BB7, free as a bird, sweet as an Angels graphicsangel 😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail
We all remember how much we suffered during BB7...We followd that show just to give her support, so when she was finally out, you could not say who was happier, she or we, her fans...Biki made so many beautiful Caps and here are few...😊

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I was searching for that Picture in car, when Anandi put her head on Shiv shoulder and sleep, but I coud not find it...πŸ˜•

You mean the scene after wedding, on the way home? Duska has made a siggy of it but I can't find it...
But I found this one...

For me, one of the most beautiful scenes... 😭
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Mama's former profile picture... 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
I love all this Caps that Biki made...Shetruly is magician in catching every tear on Prats face...

Here they showed Prats her BB7 journey on the big screen, and in the bottom right corner you can see her expressions (and some of Salman's) as she watched it...I think we all cried on the end with her, as well...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Mama's former profile picture... 😊

Thank you for posting this my sweet Baby...πŸ€—

You know what, for days I'm thinking that I should change my profile Picture, will put another one of Prats pictures, but than I forgot (krstenica, sta li je πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and now you reminded me...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved this scene so much...maybe because I loved SidYusha like crazy...😳

Credit: Bikica ❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

You mean the scene after wedding, on the way home? Duska has made a siggy of it but I can't find it...
But I found this one...

For me, one of the most beautiful scenes... 😭

Yeah, I meant that one in the car after the wedding, Vibha was asking for it...I saw in PG Nr.2 lots of pictures from AnSh wedding, but not that one...lots of empty places there in PG, God knws why so many pictures are missing...

I also love this scene so much...❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

There was a special Full Moon yesterday, exactly at 08:11 pm MET in the sign of Aquarius... special because it was at the same time a partial Moon eclipse... the Aquarius Full Moon is always good for surprises but this Full Moon means also the new orientation to the souls light...

Moreover, there are Perseids in August 2017: hundreds of meteors enchant shooting stars-nights... the maximum is expected for the morning of the 11th August 2017, then up to 100 shooting stars per hour will fly over the firmament... this year, the light of the diminishing moon might cloud the visibility... but the shooting stars will be there, for Pratsie's heavenly birthday too...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrioCoylZGw[/YOUTUBE]

Anyway, make a wish Rainbowians...😳

Thank you for info,my sweet Baby, and thank you for a song, love it πŸ€—

I will for sure watch those shooting stars, and will make a wish...And I will for sure think about Prats and all the other angels above...❀️

Meteor shower over Pikes Peak is in the background and Garden of the Gods is what is up front. You can see the sunlight reflecting off the observatory on the top of the Peak.

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." - Van Gogh --- which is why my one and only tattoo is of a shooting star!

Sneha.Love thumbnail
And with this beautiful siggies that Biki made I wish you all Good Night.⭐️
(you see, I found full moon and shooting stars in Biki's siggies)

I will make tomorrow a new CC, though it looks like we will celebrate Prats BD here, but just to be ready if...πŸ˜ƒ

The night is cool and windy, a sky is full with stars...just as it should be
for a nice, peaceful sleep.⭐️

For those who will wake up soon I wish a very Good Morning...😊
Have a beautiful day...😊

Credit for all siggies: Bikica ⭐️

And I found one of my collages, so I will just post it here πŸ˜†

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Found another one of my collages πŸ˜†, I made this as I was learning my collage-making, so, yes, it could be better, but I was so HAPPY to see it again...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Thought I lost it forever...