Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my dear friends

Here I am, enjoying in this nice Summer, lots of things to do πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are all fine and well...only two more days before Prats BD...memories are flooding back...Do you remember her first scenes in BV...😊

A girl coming from a desert, bringing new hopes and new beginnings...Nobody knew at that moment that she will conquer hearts of so many people around the world...❀️

I was searching for pictures in PG of BV, and was really surprised that most of the pictures are gone...only few remain...So here she is, our sweet Prats...young girl who was chosen by viewers of BV to be an adult Anandi...how excited she must be, with eyes full with dreams and heart full with hope that she'll succeed in that task...⭐️

ITA Awards 2010

ITA Awards 2010

Pictures from ITA Awards 2010
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Looks like no one came after me last nigh Vibha.

Hope Branka and Nado are relaxing in the cool atmosphere. That there is no power cuts or thunderstormsπŸ˜ƒ Even I guess Ivony also relaxing.

Madhu busy with guests and Avi busy with her University studies.

Natty enjoying and relaxing in Germany.

Guys this CC seems so dull without you all. Hope everyone are fine and fit.

See you all laterπŸ˜ƒ

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

We had rain last night that cooled nicely temperature. There was heavy thundering as well, so I off my PC. Today issuch a beautiful day, cool and sunny, and I hope it will last for few days at least. Hope Nada also enjoyed rain in her area, and I hope that all of you wher is a hot weather got a bit of relief 😊

I hope that all of you are fine, enjoying in every moment of your day...πŸ˜ƒ

? !... Berni Parker. LiveInternet - -

4223465_697b1.gif (500 480)
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Yes Branka, looking forward to celebrating the memories of our lovely girl! So glad you had rains and the temperatures cooled, temporarily at least! Nado, you look very cute in the winter outfit, hope this weather lasts for some time!

Have a good day everyone!

Quotes
meditation

Hello Vibha, my dear πŸ€—

Yeah, I am enjoying so much in this normal Summer days...really cherish every moment of a day...doing some work in the garden that I could not do during that heat from hell...Flowers are happy and blooming, birds are happy and chirping all day, singing their most beautiful songs, and I am so happy as well, singing and dancing through my garden...πŸ˜ƒwith Bino following every step I make πŸ˜†

! -.:**:. !"#$69@

Love the quote and a Picture, love to share Prats pictures and fill this place with memories...😊

While I am walking down this Memory Line, I want to say that I miss Dadisa as well, anybody know if she play in some other show this days?...She is such amazing actress, she made me mad so many times (I even stopped watching BV for a short period when she was harresing Choti Anandi) but most of the time I loved her character...Those actors from the original BV, I mean from that time when show was popular and TRPs were high were the one who carried that show on their shoulders, and if you go to BV forum this days, none of the name of those great actors are there, in Cast...that is really not fair...

Kudos to Surekha Sikri for amazing portrayal of Dadisa ⭐️

Surekha Sikri
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Here are more memories...❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So cute, Branka.

Yesterday i see these

Rain will..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yeah, we were so desperetly watching for clouds on the cloudless sky, this days...Hope your Picture got more clouds, and that you got a proper rain in your area...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm glad that you all love new outfit for fighting the heat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rain Dance.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARcpV4ANV8&fe%20ature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Branka ❀️

Thank you Nado for posting the video ❀️

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO YOU ALL THAT PIN TO THIS BOARD ((hugs)) Sarah...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Those were such a happy times...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
I think we all remember Shiv BD and how beautiful Prats was in that yellow sari ❀️

This two, our SY/AnSh made us all believe in love again, we lived their story with them and dreamt about bright, beautiful future...like most of the dreams, it bursted in bubbles and floated away...
Items similar to Leo Tolstoy Anna Karenina literary quote love ...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Prats was such a graceful dancer, we saw many of her performances...❀️
I am sure that, wherever she is now, she is dancing like an angel...😊