Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello EveryoneπŸ˜ƒ

Hope everyone relaxed and enjoyed Sunday. Madhu take rest while enjoying in the company of guests.

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ€—

Hello Padmaja πŸ€—

I am relaxing while preparing for a thunderstorm that is on a way (at least it looks like that).

Good night, dear friend ⭐️ See you tomorrow 😊

www.facebook.com/BnMDnYm.67/
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Nado, our cute Baby πŸ€—

Do you know that a people in desert are all covered from head to toe, so I am trying new tactic for this heat/sun...Bino too... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looking for new friendship goals? Then look no further than Mame and Riku.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So cute, Branka.

Yesterday i see these

Rain will..

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have to go, hopefully we will not have power cut, so I will be back later...😊

Here is a link to the song from BV (hope it Works) and Picture of that last scene Prats had in BV...when I just remember how sad we all were and how much we cried, not knowing that a real sadness and sorrow are yet to come...😭

song

nn027 thumbnail

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well this days πŸ€— We are just not used on this much heat...it is just not normal...I hope as well that rain will come tonight...it looks like this here, so at least we will have cool nights to sleep and rest proper...Hope you will feel better after the rain 😊

Fairytale Photographer - Fairyography - www.fairyography.com

Clouds are going. I expect a storm tonight.
Pored ove nesnosne vrucine i moj unutrasnji "termostat" se nacisto pokvario. Em me greje spolja . em iznutra πŸ˜•

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

Have to go, hopefully we will not have power cut, so I will be back later...😊

Here is a link to the song from BV (hope it Works) and Picture of that last scene Prats had in BV...when I just remember how sad we all were and how much we cried, not knowing that a real sadness and sorrow are yet to come...😭

song

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARcpV4ANV8&fe%20ature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Branka ❀️
Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Branka , Vibha , Nado , Padma ,Dragice , Avi and all other precious friends, happy friendship day . Love you all .

Good night ,😊

Madhu πŸ€—

Srodna slika

Word Count: 1

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hello my sweet Baby πŸ€—

I can see that you are as passionate as ever, and ready to fight if necessary...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

WAH, great avis, Shobhi πŸ‘...just remembered how much the temperature arised in our FCs/ATs when AnSh were together, even if they only had an eyelock...but, OMG...what eyelocks those were...😳 Those were days of magic, and Prats was magician. 😊

No mama,I have no more reason to fight... I did it once without any consideration for IF punishments and I don't regret it... I fought for Pratsie and the reason was SidYusha... no more Pratsie, no more SidYusha, no more chance to feel that same almost palpable magic... I'm sure, after Toral and now Rashami, Sid is aware that it will be almost impossible to repeat that what he have had with Pratsie... so, although I adore him, I have no more reason to fight...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWXPL0-plzA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARcpV4ANV8&fe%20ature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Branka ❀️

Thank you Branka and Nado for posting this song, it transports us to a yonder, magical land of fairy tales and dreams unlimited, makes us so nostalgic, our SY gave us indelible, precious memories!⭐️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Thank you all for the wonderful friendship wishes, so touching, so sincere!

Really hope my ex yu friends had some rain and slept well last night! Heat can be very depleting and make you sick, avoid going out in noon! Branka, loved your desperate head to toe outfit remedy but won't it make you more hot, cute pic though, especially the dog which looked like an Egyptian mummy!πŸ˜†

Today is the festival of Rakhi/Raksha Bandhan where a sister ties a decorative thread on the wrist of a brother seeking protection and love and the brother gifts the sister a symbolic gift of this promise! However, despite being a full moon today, it is also lunar eclipse!

Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago