Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Have a beautiful Wednesday 😊

Wednesday

Smile We Are Half Way To Friday

Good morning!! ALL MY FOLLOWERS PLEASE READ::::: I won't be on pinterest much, friday-Sunday. Because I'm spending the night with my cousin, also my BFF!!!! So if I don't respond to comments or something then that's why :) comment a heart if you got this message so I'll know. <3
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

It's more than beautiful... the North Sea is so magical, so different from Adria or Azure Sea... everything there is totally different: the sea, the air, the light... even the people are different: they are so relaxed, there's no hustle and bustle like in Italy, Spain or Greece... I was there several times: in Germany, Denmark and Sweden... actually the land part of Denmark divides the northern sea into the eastern sea towards Sweden, Norway and the northern sea towards the Netherlands, Belgium, France...only Germany and Denmark are located on the both seas... me and Gagi want to spend a week in August somewhere between northern and eastern sea again, in Germany or Denmark... just as a last-minute-trip... my favorite is Denmark but let's see...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2UsvO1lCg[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for all the beautiful immages of the Sea, my dear Baby πŸ€— and thank you for those beautiful songs that you posted...Have a great time in August...Enjoy with Gagi in the beauty of the North See 😊

This is my favorite "swimming style" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Feelings - Healing

Sea

Looks like this will be my "Sea" for this Summer πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Jarun, Zagreb
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning friends , have a nice day .

Related image

Good morning my dear Madi πŸ€—

Love this Quote so much. This is actually my Life's Moto πŸ˜ƒ Took me a long time to realize the healing power of laughter πŸ˜†...So here are few jokes...πŸ˜ƒ

Solution for a runaway dog...πŸ˜†

Since he keeps escaping

Funny Minion Joke About Family πŸ˜†

Or now you can find them with an iPhone. They can't turn off locator like their parent can. πŸ˜†

RelatableπŸ˜†

This is good idea for this hot days, too πŸ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Hmm, can beauty be called beautiful? Such scintillating quotes, thank you Branka, Padma, Avi and Madi! Branka, loved your sublime and some philosophical creations. Agree with you, Dragice's image of a girl going towards light is so splendid, feels like Prats is blithely walking to Heaven!!😊. Nats, thank you for the song and the enchanting images you post, remember recently, you posted a colourful lighthouse, it was so cute! Agree, nothing like the sea and its serenity ability to calm, delight, rejuvenate and refresh!

Now seeing so many water images, am seized by drapetomania!
Came from the slave days, and was considered a medical disease which needed curing if a slave was wanting to escape. So, metaphorically speaking, this word can be used as a noun if you feel trapped and ache for escape.:
Friendship

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Glad you liked my creations 😊...Love the new Word...I got that urge, from time to time, esspecially in this hot days, drapetomania strikes me so hard...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Download the #PIXIT app and message your friends with your favorite #Frozen #gifs!

I have an urge to run away to some cool place...πŸ˜†

Ice Castle in Silverthorne, Colorado πŸ˜†

frozen-elsa-12.1πŸ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Magnificent creation Branka ! I always admire your selection of pictures for your collages . πŸ‘

Dragice very beautiful Gif , thank you for this , see , !πŸ˜ƒ ---

This is such a beautiful siggy, Madi ❀️ Truly divine and so ethereal...Love Prats smile...I'm sure that she is smiling on us, just like this, wherever she is ...❀️
Love when you use backrounds that Dragica posted...Trully fantastic Team Work. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank you for liking my collages πŸ€—

Here is creative Team M&D on work 😊 I mean...resting while contemplating πŸ˜†

Dress: Pelina & Dress: Peppe

Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Such a beautiful siggy, Madi,, looks like the girl/ Prats just turned back to say her last good bye smile to us, such a bewitching smile!

You want to run away, come here, to my place and we will run away somewhere else, to verdant mountains or dreamy islands!😊

Wait...wait...I want to run away with you too...Wait for meee!πŸ˜ƒ

9.Frozen and Once Upon a Time Parallels

I love verdant mountains...😊

Maybe.. i hope so.. i love you baby.. see you soon. <3

And dreamy forests...

Seasons - Spring

And dreamy islands, too...

Liapades, Corfu island - Greece

But most of all, I love to run away and spent some time with you, my dear friends...wherever ❀️

Spring Summer 2016 collection by Indian Blue Jeans
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

πŸ˜ƒ Vibha , Madi and Padma , please allow me to accompany you to that dreamy world , run away to that faraway land where there is only moon and stars , no summer and autumn but Spring all the time ! 😊 Suddenly another thought --

You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with maybe you'll stay with yourself, too!! Are we not a precious dream mate to each other?πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for want to runaway quotes
Related image

Image result for want to runaway quotes
For me , running away with you all is a dream of my life! 😊

Wah...Avi ❀️, Waaah πŸ€— ...what a beautiful, profound thoughts, write up, about Life...ie...founding yourself πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ...JUST LOVE IT!!! ❀️
And love all the Quotes, too ❀️

We are all such a dreamers here 😊, yeah, you said it rightly...We are a precious dream mates to each other, and I do agree with Vibha, too...that is an ultimate dream of my Life, too...Wouldn't that be great?! πŸ˜ƒ

Vamos..

Summer. Bonfires.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Vibha for the good words you said and for liking the siggy . As you rightly mentioned her smile won her many hearts and her mesmerizing smile never allowed her to stay away from the limelight to live a lively life in her simple world ! That is the paradox in her life !😭

❀️Oh thank you Vibha for the invitation πŸ˜ƒ love to travel [ whatever, a runaway from routine is the right word here !] with you all on the palanquin of clouds to reach the rainbow and let us spread the symphony of heart beats over there somewhere where there is a friendly horizon , let us sprinkle the rainbow hues where there are only spring gardens ! A longing for solitude, which is alluring me now , but I know the same loneliness will dishearten me when the birds flew away to widen their horizons! An unsolved puzzle, a paradox in life when we want it , we won't get, when we fear for having it , it imposes itself on us ! Staying away is a conscious decision, running away is an emotional one , rooting for it is a spiritual longing !! Seems again I am slipping into my maddest mood.
But let me hug you once Vibha , for this wonderful slight trembling movement caused by a sudden strong emotion! β€οΈπŸ€—
Good night friends . Sweet 😊dreams .
Have a great starry wandering Branka and other Serbian queens.
Padma will greet us with a good night wish soon , waiting for that . Not going away , will be here for 1 more hour doing something which will please you all .😊

My secret: I've always had an uncontrollable urge to just run away and leave everything behind... I'm just to afraid to actually do it.#DailyCalm @calmFrom calm app. And so true
Don't know, why some pictures are so big and some are so small, almost unable to see/read ! Must be IF's another mischevious way of harassing us!

Wah...Madi ❀️ WAAAHHH!!!πŸ€— So beautifully written ode to a Life itself πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ(you see Vibha, how one new Word caused an avalanche of beautiful words and emotions, both from Madi and Avi πŸ‘ πŸ‘) to those longing to run away and travel...finding some solitude ... dealing with unsolved puzzles of Life and wise decisions...

Ohhh, Madi, I just LOVE you in your maddest mood πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I owe you a storry from my starry wandering (that I missed last night)...so, here it is...

I loved to travel in my youth (which is, I mean, like few years ago πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...crossed the whole Continent to reach the other, one where I found the love of my life 😳...which later on mark my whole life, in which I wander, first just with my husband and later on with my girls too...But, before the girls came...two of us traveled all over the World, and the closest we get to the Rainbow was here...Machu Piccu in Peru...That was such "Out of this World experience" 😊

Rainbow seen through Temple of Three Windows, Machu Picchu - Per

I felt there, like on the top of the World, and being there with a man that I love so much, made all that even more surreal...😊 I was in constant state of eudaimonia 😳

24 Unusual Travel Words You Should Know - Migrating Miss

Machu Picchu National Park, Lima, Peru. The 5 Best Cafs in Lima on TheCultureTrip.com. Click the mage to read the article. (Image via moodsmania.wordpress.com).

That was one of the most beautiful planned journey that we took...later on we wandered through Afrika (and Europe) without any plans...we would just sit in the car and travel around as much as our hearts desired, met so many interesting people, made so many beautiful memories...This days I do not travel so much (I do not count traveling between my two countries as traveling), but any time as I feel that Wanderlust in my soul, I just close my eyes and I travel wherever I want...😊

#LittlePassports #travel #quotes

"You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place."

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good morning!

Yes, Nats, was referring to the cute, colourful lighthouse!😊

Padma, always loved that quote on becoming ghost friends, sure we would have so much fun! We'd be flitting silhouettes but friendly ones, like Casper!πŸ˜†

Casper the Friendly Ghost...soo...who was casper before he became a ghost???humm

So most of us want to run away, all are seized by wanderlust! Yes, a starry night in springtime, as Avi envisages, would be Utopia!

moon dust in your lungs, stars in your eyes, you are the child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies

motivational gym and life 2014 03 21 04

( Even the moon in that sky) ?

Hello Vibha πŸ€— Have a great day 😊

Lovely Quotes and Picture...⭐️

Star love

Behind every atom of this world hides an infinite Universe Rumi ..*

Unleash your magic..
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good morning friends , have a nice day .

Image result for rain quotes with a good morning

Hello Madi πŸ€—Hope those Thunderstorms have passed away, and now just a gentle rain is there...Have a beautiful day 😊...(I hope you finished whatever you started to write last night...Eagerly waiting for that πŸ˜ƒ)

In amaizement looking at God's art