Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

You are right Branka , I am also on the same path walking down the memory lane with you now .❀️

Good to have you by my side, Avi...Thank you for this Picture...Just remember those days...how long we waited for AnSh marriage, and what a grand wedding that was...Prats was the most beautiful bride ever...Found some avis/siggies that Biki made

Sneha.Love thumbnail

In those days it was a dream come true ! She entwined the dreams with her emotional expressions covered under the subtle smiles , which misted up the love in an enchanting way ! A great actress .

Image result for anandi and shiv's marriage in balika vadhu

Remember those days, we were so happy...felt that love deep in our hearts...all of us were such an incorrigible dreamers 😳, or crazy imbeciles, as some people here on IF used to call us πŸ˜†...but we were just plain HAPPY...that girl makes us believe every Word she said (though, to tell you the truth, we did not understand the language πŸ˜ƒ) she made us dream again, believe in a magic...again...😳

lunapic 136344061282816 5

Credit: Bikica ❀️

Credit: Hana

Those were such a beautiful misty-colored dreams...I am really grateful for those days ❀️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

OK friends , will be back to be with you all . Have a great time .

Related image

See you later Avi, I have to go too 😊

Love this Picture you posted , Anandi was finally happy, realized her feelings for Shiv...Prats was simply marvelous in expressing all that happiness and love...Extraordinary actress she was, indeed...❀️

13 21

13 34

Here are more Biki's creations and Caps...AnSh love...From those rainy days untill sunshine...we followed our favourite couple all the way...😊

107676548 Iu RL2tg 1359751799

13 54

13 64

13 70

kreacion

107673971 jpo Kzp1 B4 1359750493

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It appears as if we have started celebrating Prat's Birth Anniversery, so beautiful and wonderful pictures, siggies and creations

Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
So much magic, so much nostalgia in the pages, thank you Dragice, Nado, Avi, Padma and Branka for this visual treat and pleasure to the heart! Truly our SY were one of a kind, they cast a spell, hypnotised and mesmerised us fully, oh for those bygone days! Such awesome pics, images, siggies, creations, can someone post that image of Prats resting on Sid's shoulder in the car, after their marriage en route Kesar Baugh?

Yes, celebrations for Prats' birth anniversary have already begun!😊
Anandi and Shiv Balika Vadhu

Today is Friendship Day, Happy friendship Day to all my wonderful friends here!πŸ€—

Friendship Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Picture: Friendship Needs No Promises No Demands No Expectations It Just Needs Sincerity & Trust
Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good morning/afternoon my dear friends πŸ€—

Beginning of August is and always was filled with thoughts about Prats, preparations for her BD, and lately is filled with memories of her...❀️

Anandi ss

tuxpiii
Credit: Bikica ❀️

Have a beautiful Sunday 😊

Good morning

Happy Friendship Day my dear friends. I am so happy and grateful to have you as a friends...Love you all. ❀️

The Perfect Friend Poster- very cute More

Happy Friendship day wishes  Greetings  Cards Free online Download

Soul sisters and friends of the heart!

Best Friend Canvas Friendship Long by GretasHandmadeGifts

Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together! Happy Friendship Day :-)
Edited by Sneha...Love - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Good day friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Srodna slika

Srodna slika

Word Count: 1

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Beautiful pictures you took on your journey, Nado πŸ‘ Love it ❀️

First I thought those are real storks (know that Vojvodina is known for those birds who come and nest on the roofs and chimneys)...but than I saw they are just an art work...πŸ˜ƒ

Storks

Helen McMillan

Yes , it is an art work. 😊

Yes, it's an art work.
My photos, unfortunately, are not good. The birds do not seem to be the best.
They are located on a circular stream near Novi Becej.

nn027 thumbnail

Hello friends , good morning / evening to you all ! 😊 The person who weaved many continents in to a scenic canvas with her magical expressions and arranged a meeting between the dreams and passionate emotions, and who was the main magic wand behind our accidental meetings later developed as accomplished friendship, life changing sentimental attachments! Grateful to Pratyusha for all the beautiful relationships she gifted to us directly and indirectly!❀️

So beautifully written, Avy. ❀️