Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Friends here is an information, I will be busy with guests for the coming 1 week, so may not be able to come to CC as much as I like. Branka , Nado , Vibha , Padma , Dragice , Nats and Avi , have a nice time . Be happy . Love you all !! Good night !β€οΈπŸ€—
Image result for flowers gifs animated
Related image

Have a nice time with your guests, my dear Madi πŸ€— We will miss you here ❀️

Read backpages and found this siggies that you made, and I love so much...Prats became a part of the Nature that is all around us...Such a divine siggies...LOVE IT!

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello my dear friends ! I am back . πŸ€—

Related image

Hello Avi, my dear ❀️ Welcome back πŸ€—

It is so good to see you 😊

Enjoy today the best you can πŸ˜ƒ Love you dearly. ❀️

10547661_1510855355812053_4939231578422364863_n.jpg (395395)
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Madhu it is not the only the romantic part, That period was an inspiration for every girl/women around that a female is not limited only for romance but she is something more than that. That phase of Anandi showed path to everyone that how a women can achieve her identity.

Agree with both of you...Those were the days when all of us found a piece of ourselves in Anandi's story, the one that was enacted by Prats, and we lived that story every step of the way through her eyes and her emotions...Love that girl...Miss her so much...❀️

She took our breath away so many times with her extraordinary performances, and we will never forget her...❀️

Happy Friday ladies.. We are doing a mosaic for color choices today. Please use any or all colors in this mosaic.. Have a lovely day!

Dreamcatcher-Mobile Elegante Prinzessin von DreamkeepersLLC auf Etsy

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Night Madhu and AviπŸ€—

And Good Night all Rainbow FriendsπŸ€—

PS: Branka we are also facing similar situation here also. Scarcity of Rain is taking a toll on us. Hope you and us get good and gentle RainsπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry to hear that you are in the same situation, Padmaja πŸ€—

Hope that rain will come soon in all our places...Praying for that 😊

AllPosters.com - Rain Drops on Pine Branch Needles Photographic Print
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Tulasi, my dear ❀️ It is so good to see you again, welcome back πŸ€—

Hope that you are fine πŸ€—Sending my love to Krishna ❀️

Thank you for all this beautiful creations of Prats, I will for sure put some of those on the first page of our CC, where we will celebrate Prats life and her BD 😊

Flower Girl
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

How is he supposed to look next to a wifey who has no trace of inner charm&charisma?! Of course he looks bored! I know, SidYusha are unrepeatable but I expected at least something similar to SidYusha but there's no trace of SidYusha magic and now it's crystal clear, for the magic it takes two on the same wavelength and this was possible only with Pratsie! I really don't understand what the handful of Siddians actually see in his onscreen wifey, she's the reason why the majority of Siddians are not coming back! I know that because I'm in contact with some of them, even some of my ex- opponents from Toral's time are thinking the same like me...😲 πŸ˜†

Jasmin Bhasin is excellent as Teni and she really has a sparkling chemistry with Sid but this certain handful of Siddians attack everyone who dares to praise Teni or Parth&Teni and there I'm often on the agenda... πŸ˜† howsoever, I started to watch this show because of Sid and also because of the main theme of story but now, I leaved DSDT forum ( miss there someone like our Mili πŸ˜‰ ) but am watching further because I want to see what will be from Teni in the end of the story...😳

As for Shobhi's&my action of the reanimation, I remember very well at that time because right then Shobhi has made this famous gif of SiddyBoy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49pVy841l14[/YOUTUBE]

Hello my sweet Baby πŸ€—

I can see that you are as passionate as ever, and ready to fight if necessary...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

WAH, great avis, Shobhi πŸ‘...just remembered how much the temperature arised in our FCs/ATs when AnSh were together, even if they only had an eyelock...but, OMG...what eyelocks those were...😳 Those were days of magic, and Prats was magician. 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Oh, what a treat to see Tulasi's creations of Prats, very pretty Tulasi, just like your beautiful presence!πŸ€— Please try to come on August 10th, Prats' birthday and post some of your old works at least, I know how difficult it is for you!

Branka, loved your cooling solutions, but jokes apart, really wish you get relief from this sweltering heat!

Nats, agree with you that magic requires two to complete! Oh, thanks for posting Shobhi's creation, remember now!😊

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Weekend Image

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

Thank you for your wishes, hope they will be fulfilled soon πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your weekend and never stop dreaming 😊

A day is made beautiful, when touched by a friend...
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Have a beautiful Weekend 😊 Uzivaj u vikendu sa svojom porodicom. koliko god je to moguce po ovoj vrucini. Kaze mi mama da je i u Zagrebu pakleno vruce. Sta da radimo, moramo izgurat ove vrele dane 😊

Have a beautiful day!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends , good morning / evening to you all ! 😊 The person who weaved many continents in to a scenic canvas with her magical expressions and arranged a meeting between the dreams and passionate emotions, and who was the main magic wand behind our accidental meetings later developed as accomplished friendship, life changing sentimental attachments! Grateful to Pratyusha for all the beautiful relationships she gifted to us directly and indirectly!❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Thank you Dragica πŸ€— for posting this beautiful avis that Biki made ❀️

Always loved those. 😊

Thank you for all beautiful gifs and pictures/siggies that you posted πŸ€—

Just love this walk down the Memory line...reminds me what beautiful journey we had, here on IF, and though it ended on the most horrid, unexpected way, those happy, joyful moments that we all shared, makes that journey worth every step we took...😊

... enjoy the journey!