Thank you Madhu, πŸ€—

Enjoy the time spent with your guests.
Come when you can 😊

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Avi and MadhuπŸ€—

These days I am watching BV from episode 936, what a wonderful episodes they were, very meaningful and every actor performance simply superb. Prat's as Anandi before Shiv's entry was very heart touching. The pain, the patience, the honesty, the innocence, the sincerity most of all a heart who only knew to love everyone around, Prat's Anandi has pierced into our hearts. It is not like Avika's Anandi is not loved, that phase of anandi is adorable. She was a child but Prat's Anandi is more connected with the pain of female around.

I think it was also the best part of the BV series. An extraordinary story, the extraordinary acting of our Pratyusha.

nn027 thumbnail

These cocktails look tempting. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Thank you all for all wonderful quotes, siggies, pictures ... πŸ˜ƒ

I wish you a happy weekend πŸ€—

Edited by nn027 - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

I am so happy to see Tulasi around πŸ€— and just love all those siggies she made. I will for sure use some of those on the first page of new CC where we'll celebrate Prats BD.

Wishing you all a beautiful Weekend. Enjoy it with your family and friends 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka , my dear Teacher Ji , while roaming in my inbox place, so happy for all these siggies, and realized the credit goes to you . β€οΈπŸ€— With patience and perseverance, you taught us . Thank you Branka .⭐️

You are most welcome, my dear Madi πŸ€—

I am so happy that I gave you an initial spark that later on, together with your talent and creativity, started a passionate, wild fire of creations...Love all of yours beautiful, magical siggies...Love the fact that long ago you surpass your teacher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Made me so proud of you. ❀️

inspiring
Sneha.Love thumbnail

There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.

Thank you Madi for all the beautiful Quotes and write ups and above all those magnificent siggies that you posted on the previous pages (I am reading backpages) You made this CC filled with colors, beauty and unforgettable memories ❀️

Thank you Padmaja for a links from BV that you posted...those were such a beautiful times...❀️ I am so grateful to share those times with you dear friends πŸ€—

Made by Collages my passion on facebook Jeanny Kroeze
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Thank you Padma for the links, it should be of great help!

Madi is embellishing our Cc with beautiful images and words about Prats, simply wonderful, such a precursor to Prats' birthday on August 10th!

Have a good day everyone! Some philosophical quotes😊:

Rumi
Rumi 1
Rumi - an Islamic scholar

She made broken look beautiful wall art by livingstonandporter
Big Boss 7 ex-contestant Pratyusha Banerjee to return to small screen http://www.musicyouluv.com/news/big-boss-7-ex-contestant-pratyusha-banerjee-to-return-to-small-screen

Hello Vibha, my dear friend πŸ€—

Simply adore the Quotes that you posted...and I just LOVE your combination of beautiful, meaningful Quotes and Prats pictures. ❀️ There is so much love in this CC...❀️

love, faith, light to the world

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Yesterday, on a journey, 😊

Beautiful pictures you took on your journey, Nado πŸ‘ Love it ❀️

First I thought those are real storks (know that Vojvodina is known for those birds who come and nest on the roofs and chimneys)...but than I saw they are just an art work...πŸ˜ƒ

Storks

Helen McMillan
Sneha.Love thumbnail

This quote refers to all the great artists , and I consider each and everyone is an artist in our CC 😊! --

Image result for artist quotes

Beautiful Quote, Madi πŸ€— , and I just love this creations of yoursπŸ‘...So beautiful. ❀️

db8dc658f53cde9f473ca3d8b7f37314.jpg 700933 pixels