Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Good day to you too, Padmaja πŸ€—

This is me...dreaming... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

refreshing, cut a giant sphere in half and make it look like melon from a garden centre market

And Bino, too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ivone12

Good Moring.πŸ˜†

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Such a beautiful lavender field...Love the birds...Thank you for a visual treat 😊

This days I put everywhere containers with water for birds and for cats that passes by through my garden...Poor animals, they are suffering so much without a water...πŸ˜•

Hope you're doing well...From your friends at phoenix dog in home dog training"k9katelynn" see more about Scottsdale dog training at k9katelynn.com! Pinterest with over 20,900 followers! Google plus with over 180,000 views! You tube with over 500 videos and 60,000 views!! LinkedIn over 9,300 associates! Proudly Serving the valley for 11 plus years! Now join us on instant gram! K9katelynn
Sneha.Love thumbnail

This is so beautiful...love the angel and this divine siggy that Biki made, where Prats looks like an Angel that she is...❀️

Fake Angel by Bluefairy-16.deviantart.com on @deviantART
Tulasi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone,
Hi
Edited by Tulasi14 - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Night Rainbow friendsπŸ˜ƒ
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

You know Nats, sometimes while channel surfing, I watch bits and pieces of Sid's new serial, honestly, though he looks very handsome, he looks bored and the magic of our AnSh is missing! SY were pure, undiluted magic, those days can never be replicated!

Never knew Shobhi had a figure of 3000 for reanimating Sid!πŸ˜† Still remember, how much we would laugh, never laughed like that before or after, we were under a spell!

How is he supposed to look next to a wifey who has no trace of inner charm&charisma?! Of course he looks bored! I know, SidYusha are unrepeatable but I expected at least something similar to SidYusha but there's no trace of SidYusha magic and now it's crystal clear, for the magic it takes two on the same wavelength and this was possible only with Pratsie! I really don't understand what the handful of Siddians actually see in his onscreen wifey, she's the reason why the majority of Siddians are not coming back! I know that because I'm in contact with some of them, even some of my ex- opponents from Toral's time are thinking the same like me...😲 πŸ˜†

Jasmin Bhasin is excellent as Teni and she really has a sparkling chemistry with Sid but this certain handful of Siddians attack everyone who dares to praise Teni or Parth&Teni and there I'm often on the agenda... πŸ˜† howsoever, I started to watch this show because of Sid and also because of the main theme of story but now, I leaved DSDT forum ( miss there someone like our Mili πŸ˜‰ ) but am watching further because I want to see what will be from Teni in the end of the story...😳

As for Shobhi's&my action of the reanimation, I remember very well at that time because right then Shobhi has made this famous gif of SiddyBoy...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49pVy841l14[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

So happy to see you here again my dear Tulasi...❀️ πŸ€—

An old article but in the media already several times confirmed truth... I knew it from the very beginning of the show... two female leads totally different from each other: the one is a young and bubbly queen of the natural beauty and the other has nothing more than a highway body and a full moon face...

Dil Se Dil Tak actors Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai not on ...

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Oh, what a treat to see Tulasi's creations of Prats, very pretty Tulasi, just like your beautiful presence!πŸ€— Please try to come on August 10th, Prats' birthday and post some of your old works at least, I know how difficult it is for you!

Branka, loved your cooling solutions, but jokes apart, really wish you get relief from this sweltering heat!

Nats, agree with you that magic requires two to complete! Oh, thanks for posting Shobhi's creation, remember now!😊

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Weekend Image

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0