Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Dobro jutro Ivony, kako je tvoja ker? Nadam se da je u redu. eli li i Rainbow prijatelje ugodan dan unaprijed.
cygnet9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Such a beautiful siggy, Madi,, looks like the girl/ Prats just turned back to say her last good bye smile to us, such a bewitching smile!

You want to run away, come here, to my place and we will run away somewhere else, to verdant mountains or dreamy islands!😊

Me Too
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Wishing you all a beautiful day. 😊 Enjoy it to the fullest. πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful siggy, Madi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love it! ❀️

Love all Quotes, new Word, pictures from Nord Sea...😊
Our CC is so colorful and beautiful ⭐️

Good Morning!.

The time you spent on your rose...

:-)
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Magnificent creation Branka ! I always admire your selection of pictures for your collages . πŸ‘

Dragice very beautiful Gif , thank you for this , see , !πŸ˜ƒ ---

β€οΈπŸ€—
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful siggy, Madi,, looks like the girl/ Prats just turned back to say her last good bye smile to us, such a bewitching smile!

You want to run away, come here, to my place and we will run away somewhere else, to verdant mountains or dreamy islands!😊

πŸ˜ƒ Vibha , Madi and Padma , please allow me to accompany you to that dreamy world , run away to that faraway land where there is only moon and stars , no summer and autumn but Spring all the time ! 😊 Suddenly another thought --
You can run away from yourself so often, and so much, just because the broken pieces of you cut your feet too deeply if you stay around for too long. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? Then you wouldn't have to run away from yourself anymore. You could stop running. If someone sees you as something worth staying with maybe you'll stay with yourself, too!! Are we not a precious dream mate to each other?πŸ˜ƒ
Image result for want to runaway quotes
Related image

Image result for want to runaway quotes
For me , running away with you all is a dream of my life! 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Vibha for the good words you said and for liking the siggy . As you rightly mentioned her smile won her many hearts and her mesmerizing smile never allowed her to stay away from the limelight to live a lively life in her simple world ! That is the paradox in her life !😭
❀️Oh thank you Vibha for the invitation πŸ˜ƒ love to travel [ whatever, a runaway from routine is the right word here !] with you all on the palanquin of clouds to reach the rainbow and let us spread the symphony of heart beats over there somewhere where there is a friendly horizon , let us sprinkle the rainbow hues where there are only spring gardens ! A longing for solitude, which is alluring me now , but I know the same loneliness will dishearten me when the birds flew away to widen their horizons! An unsolved puzzle, a paradox in life when we want it , we won't get, when we fear for having it , it imposes itself on us ! Staying away is a conscious decision, running away is an emotional one , rooting for it is a spiritual longing !! Seems again I am slipping into my maddest mood.
But let me hug you once Vibha , for this wonderful slight trembling movement caused by a sudden strong emotion! β€οΈπŸ€—
Good night friends . Sweet 😊dreams .
Have a great starry wandering Branka and other Serbian queens.
Padma will greet us with a good night wish soon , waiting for that . Not going away , will be here for 1 more hour doing something which will please you all .😊

My secret: I've always had an uncontrollable urge to just run away and leave everything behind... I'm just to afraid to actually do it.#DailyCalm @calmFrom calm app. And so true
Don't know, why some pictures are so big and some are so small, almost unable to see/read ! Must be IF's another mischevious way of harassing us!

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail

Ha ha ha Good Night FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello dear friends πŸ€—Love graphics

Had a guests all day, so I could not come OL...πŸ˜•
Now I'm dead tired, and will go to sleep.πŸ˜† Sleeping smileys
Will reply to PMs and posts tomorrow...Love you all

We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep. ~ William James

Ancestor Stars ~ Women armed with love and ancestral wisdom are an unstoppable force.

Enjoy your rainy days and nights...here the heat wave started again...πŸ˜•

josef (@JosefBsharah) | Twitter

Have a beautiful dreams, in which all you ever wished for, become true...⭐️

"We are made of so many words" -Victoria Erickson

Good night ⭐️ See you in the morning 😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Ha ha ha Good Night FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love it!!! Halloween mini graphicsHalloween mini graphicsHalloween mini graphics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good night Padmaja...⭐️

In that case, our CC would look like this πŸ˜†

Halloween graphics