Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends ,Good morning .😊

Related image

Hello Avi πŸ€—

Have a great day, and enjoy every moment of it 😊 manos creativas: FIGURAS PARA RECORTAR πŸ˜ƒ

Have fun 😊

kids and summer | kids-summer-break-learning

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Branka , waiting to see the new CC first page, which you are going to decorate with many happy pics and creations of Pratyusha. Will try to post as many as I can whenever I have time . Don't worry , we are all there to walk with you to reach the destination sooner!πŸ€—

Thank you Avi in advance for your support and love πŸ€—

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Guys there is this video from the user " shankyversindonesia " Jagya Anandhi dance in Sasural Simar Ka June 2011 on Instagram. The video is very cute. I am unable to post it here, I guess someone can post it here, so that we can watch the video as well as get some good pictures of Prat's for our BD thread.

Thank you Padmaja for this link πŸ€—...our sweet JaAn... they were so cute 😊
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi Avi , how is life ? Hope everything is fine with you there .

See , you and me , enjoying the rain from the same sky , who cares about the different names of the continents, we are hugging each other from the same earth! 😊
Image result for She is a nature lover
Related image

That is so true, my dear Madi πŸ€— Love the Quotes that you and Avi posted ⭐️⭐️

We are all connected here under the same sky...😊
Watching the same Sun and Moon πŸ˜ƒ

We are all dancing under the same stars...⭐️

A woman may crave to be near water, or belly down, face in the earth. She might drive into the wind. She may have to plant something. She may need nights where the stars are like face powder on a black marble floor. She may feel she will die if she doesn't dance naked in a thunderstorm, sit in perfect silence, return home ink-stained, paint-stained, tear-stained, moon stained. - Clarissa Pinkola Estes. PhotoArt: Shikoba. WILD WOMAN SISTERHOOD #WildWomanSisterhood #clarissapinkolaestes #wildwoma

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

A Funny yet meaningful Good Night message dedicated to all my Rainbow Friends and it goes like this:

"I won't take any selfies for the next 12 hours... not because it'll be dark but because they'll be without friends like you. Good night".

And yes I also like to take selfie with friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Love this GN message, my dear Padmaja πŸ˜ƒ

Here is one selfie with friends πŸ˜ƒ

SS13 R'Belle campaign #Kidswear #Childrenswear #Fashion #London www.zonetwouk.com
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Nada πŸ€—

What a beautiful Summer style 😊 Love your hat...not so sure about mine πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

molo catalogue SS13
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

That is so true Madi πŸ€—

Love all the siggies that you posted ⭐️ This last one is simply mindblowing...

She always loved with all her heart...Always gave more than she has ever received...
Looks like that was her destiny... (I still ask myself Why God sent that leeach on her path ????)

Love and Space Dust Poems from my anthology, Love and Space Dust. The full book is out now and available as: ** Amazon.com Paperback - Amazon.com Kindle - Lulu Publishers Paperback - Amazon.co.uk Kindle - Amazon.co.uk Paperback - Signed Direct from Author **

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Branka , what a treat , great quotes , poetic with defining words of life and happiness . 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

That is so true Madi πŸ€—

Love all the siggies that you posted ⭐️ This last one is simply mindblowing...

She always loved with all her heart...Always gave more than she has ever received...
Looks like that was her destiny... (I still ask myself Why God sent that leeach on her path ????)

Love and Space Dust Poems from my anthology, Love and Space Dust. The full book is out now and available as: ** Amazon.com Paperback - Amazon.com Kindle - Lulu Publishers Paperback - Amazon.co.uk Kindle - Amazon.co.uk Paperback - Signed Direct from Author **

Thank you Branka . It was a passion then , tried my best to paint her expressions with an artistic precision ! Now , left there wondering why she left this world so soon .
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hahaha, of course, I know you are not a nerd, remember you as the young, creative, fun loving person in our FC/CC! Yes, those golden days are gone!

Do try to come on August 10th and post something for Prats, on her birth anniversary, does not make sense to have a separate thread, now that she i snot living, but we can post a few tributes for her! How is your fav actress Reena doing, currently in any serial?

ahh that young fun loving girl is also turned into mature serious girlπŸ˜†
time changes everything
will try to create some stuffs for our pratz again

@Bday-will surely visit the thread on her bday , he is always in our hearts

@Reena-she was doing a great job in shakti but she had to quit cause her family is going to settle in USA,she is currenlty in USa dont know whther she will be back or not,lets see