Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

I have the same longing, only I dream about one Island in the Adriatic Sea...❤️

Never been to the North Sea, must be beautiful...😊

It's more than beautiful... the North Sea is so magical, so different from Adria or Azure Sea... everything there is totally different: the sea, the air, the light... even the people are different: they are so relaxed, there's no hustle and bustle like in Italy, Spain or Greece... I was there several times: in Germany, Denmark and Sweden... actually the land part of Denmark divides the northern sea into the eastern sea towards Sweden, Norway and the northern sea towards the Netherlands, Belgium, France...only Germany and Denmark are located on the both seas... me and Gagi want to spend a week in August somewhere between northern and eastern sea again, in Germany or Denmark... just as a last-minute-trip... my favorite is Denmark but let's see...😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2UsvO1lCg[/YOUTUBE]

Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .

Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Hmm, can beauty be called beautiful? Such scintillating quotes, thank you Branka, Padma, Avi and Madi! Branka, loved your sublime and some philosophical creations. Agree with you, Dragice's image of a girl going towards light is so splendid, feels like Prats is blithely walking to Heaven!!😊. Nats, thank you for the song and the enchanting images you post, remember recently, you posted a colourful lighthouse, it was so cute! Agree, nothing like the sea and its serenity ability to calm, delight, rejuvenate and refresh!

Now seeing so many water images, am seized by drapetomania!
Came from the slave days, and was considered a medical disease which needed curing if a slave was wanting to escape. So, metaphorically speaking, this word can be used as a noun if you feel trapped and ache for escape.:
Friendship

Viswasruti thumbnail

Such a beautiful Quotes, Padmaja 🤗 And such a beautiful siggy ⭐️
Good Night Padmaja, sweet dreams ⭐️
See you tomorrow 😊

Goodnight goodnight good night goodnight quotes goodnight quote goodnite sweet dreams

Great quotes Padmaja and Branka .👏
Image result for good morning
Viswasruti thumbnail

This gif is so beautiful, Dragice... Love it ❤️ Makes me think of Prats ❤️

We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe. All we have to do is listen, feel and sense it with an open heart. Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times, it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane. Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart, C.J. Heck

Magnificent creation Branka ! I always admire your selection of pictures for your collages . 👏
Dragice very beautiful Gif , thank you for this , see , !😃 ---

Viswasruti thumbnail
Vibha I am seized by drapetomania, want to run away , but don't know where ! 😆
Came from the slave days, and was considered a medical disease which needed curing if a slave was wanting to escape. So, metaphorically speaking, this word can be used as a noun if you feel trapped and ache for escape.:
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Such a beautiful siggy, Madi,, looks like the girl/ Prats just turned back to say her last good bye smile to us, such a bewitching smile!
You want to run away, come here, to my place and we will run away somewhere else, to verdant mountains or dreamy islands!😊

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Dragice 🤗

Hope you had a beautiful day, too 😊

Ivone12 thumbnail

This gif is so beautiful, Dragice... Love it ❤️ Makes me think of Prats ❤️

We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe. All we have to do is listen, feel and sense it with an open heart. Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times, it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane. Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart, C.J. Heck

Ivone12 thumbnail
Slikovni rezultat za Good morning friends ,Slikovni rezultat za Good morning friends ,
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago