cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good Night Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

This is for my Baby πŸ€— In this days when all the emotions are intensified, and memories are falling down, like a heavy rain , here is what you do...You Picture your Son, Sinisa, standing by your site...smiling his most beautiful smile, and if you could hear him, here is what he would say...

Love You Forever I believe that...mum

Prevod/Translation:

Volim te vecito!

Saljem ti poljupce nezne poput leptira,
Ti ne znas uvek da sam ja tu,
Ali, to sam ja, sto viri tu iza coska,
Ili dodiruje pramen tvoje kose.

Vidim te u danima kada places,
Ili pozelis da mozemo povremeno popricati,
Iako sam ja sada na nebu,
I dalje zelim da te vidim kako se smejes.

Posecujem te nocu dok spavas,
Ulazim tiho u tvoje snove,
I sapucem ti tako nezno reci
Da smrt nije ono sto se cini.

Vidim te ponekad dok sedis za stolom,
Kada ne znas da sam ja tu,
I dok gledas u moju sliku,
Nadam se da znas koliko mi je stalo do tebe.

Saljem ti zagrljaj sa nebesa,
Voleo bih da ga mozes osetiti danas,
Ljubav koju mi delimo je zauvek,
Vreme i prostor je ne mogu oduzeti...

Heart - Animation Telefon 1370764

The most beautiful verses I ever read... 😭 πŸ€— ❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sANtdwugzc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Nataly , my dear mother πŸ€— I can understand your state of mind and your emotional turmoil when you stand there next to your son's resting place .πŸ€—

Remembrance has its own enormous impact, it took you to variegated castles of past! Some castles reflect your bygone dreams and some castles have their own roller coasters of memories stored there in every nook and corner! And in fact, every minute is a remembrance to a mother . While writing this part , I simply imagined you sitting next to me and was narrating/ sharing your feelings with a choked voice, felt all your emotions, realized the pain was incredible and totally indescribable. After completed this part, I left there in an enormous emptiness, was unable to come out of that void state of mind . I remembered the scene of my sister's demise, my mother's never ending stream of tears , and my father's silent wails, I was a small kid then , unable to understand why they are taking my sister from the house wrapped her in a white cloth , why mother touched ... touched her from face to feet as if someone is stealing her treasure 😭 ... sorry friends , I don't like to spread the sorrow over this rainbow.
Nats , we have to live , there is a purpose in every life, let us try to understand the real meaning of love , life and loss .The pain was incredible, and totally undescribable. I tried to write about a mother's pain, but midway realised , there is no word to describe the sorrow of a mother in any language. This is for you our dear friend.
Image result for miss you my son quotes

Related image

Yes, this infinite love will still remain... yesterday, today, tomorrow and into the all eternity...
Once more, thank you Madhu... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

My dear Natali ❀️ , my sweet Baby πŸ€—
I was with you in my thoughts and prayers all day yesterday...knowing through which pain and turmoils you are going through ❀️...Keeping you in my prayers πŸ€—

My future has changed as well as my now. Missing you so very very much My Darling Shifty xx

~

Lighted a candle for your son...

Lectura de Cartas de Tarot + Videncia Diagnstica en Estados Unidos USA : Para ver la situacin de una 1 persona o 1 pareja incluye ver si hay Maleficio o daos Etc Atiendo en Consultorio o a distancia a toda Argentina y USA :Turnos de 09 a 20 hs de Lunes Sab Tel - +54911-30396726 WhatsApp :Pagina web - http://www.adrianateayuda.com.ar

You've visited the resting place of your Angels on that day and lighted candle for my Angel at the resting place of your Angel... Carl Gustav Jung has said "the coincidence doesn't exist"... two years ago I understood why I met you online, somewhere over the rainbow... ❀️ thank you mama, thank you for everything... πŸ€—

Dragice πŸ€—, Avy πŸ€—, Padmy πŸ€— , Vibhy πŸ€— , Madhu πŸ€— , mama πŸ€—
an endless thanks to all of you for being these days here for me... love you all so much... ❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE[/YOUTUBE]

Tomorrow I go back to the Germany... before I arrive in Germany, will stay for a two, three days in Austria, in Marbach an der Donau where Gagi and me always light the candles in the Maria Taferl, an old Austrian Shrine made for the children who have left this world too early...πŸ’”

Mama, will light there a candle for your Angel too...❀️
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends , have a nice day .
Image result for good morning with flower creepers
Image result for life lessons learned
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Yes, this infinite love will still remain... yesterday, today, tomorrow and into the all eternity...
Once more, thank you Madhu... πŸ€—

Nataly ,πŸ€— Have a safe journey. Never feel an emptiness in your heart, your every step is carrying you forward with your past present and future along with you, an amalgamation of a whole life . πŸ€—
Related image
Image result for life lessons learned
Related image
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Safe and happy trip back to Germany and solace in Austria, Nats! Keep well and be happy for your son, he would never want you to be grieving!❀️

Yes, Padma, love pulling your shapely legsπŸ˜†

Branka, as usual, very nice quotes and images, your images are always special!

Dragice, love your gifs, they are always so cute and wonderful! Yes, there was another death, a young actor, Inder Kumar, whom I remember as the guy who walked the ramp with Prats for a designer, post Big Boss, she was wearing a lavender or purple outfit!
Pratyusha Banerjee Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More - StarsUnfolded

Have a nice weekend everyone, enjoy!

"Be natural, be innocent, be simple, and allow nature to guide you." ~Osho
Happiness is man's nature. You need not worry about happiness at all, it is...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Our memory is a perfect world than the universe! it gives back life to those who no longer exist!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
😊"I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don't have complete emotions about the present, only about the past.
Virginia Woolf