Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Vibha .🤗 At present, I am feeling the emotional exhaustion, completely drained out of energy. 😳
Thanks every one to like these stories .
Nataly , you will be in my prayers today and always.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

With this, the rain series is completed!😊 In every rain story, we were all there , as a group of emotional beings, who loves to live with many memories!

Related image
Image result for a woman walking in the woods quotes
Related image

Thank you for this wonderful compendium of rain stories, so exquisitely, imaginatively and emotionally elaborated!! But complete😲, I feel a last chapter on Viswasruti , the sensiitive, emotional and very talented author,is pending! If you do not write that, it will be the blank Pending Chapter of your Rain Series, but a big, big hug and a million thanks for the seven beautiful stories!!🤗
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Life Begets Life And Can't Know Death Ever!

Image result for a GIRL HUGGING MOON

Rain Story Part --7.

Rain is like God's own poetry, each drop is a single letter in the song of life! But for her, it's a reminder of past which she loves most! It's the rain which is allowing her to break barriers and let the emotions flow and allow the raindrops to mingle with tears on her face!With her head down, sitting on the bench, supporting her chin with her clench. The gentle breeze is playing with her hair, didn't mind the dust, she has a void in her eyes, didn't mind the hurt! She is watching the torn clouds , trying to understand the enormity of things happened in her life , so far beyond her perception, it is a spell , not a trance, to describe her state of mind, language is insufficient! She is thinking , talking to herself in that rainy morning --

"Your memories are floating on the stilled moments, the brightest star in the sky calling me now, want to hug the entire sky to have you once in my embrace, for that feel for which this mother is longing now! --

"Rain and tears mingle on my face, salty tracks blending into the fresh sky-fallen trickles. Only the pinkness of my eyes gives any clue to my sadness, trying my best to hide it from the world!

Rain above, destruction below, my torn heart is in-between and tears that did nothing but add to the dampness -

"There is an intense anxiety to the rain it seems as if between the tumbling cloud and the earth below, there is a fear of never reaching its destination! My soul is longing to soak itself in the showers to douse the flames of sorrow, but this rain is carrying the sky's warm blessings of many Angels who want to see their creator [ mother ] happy on earth !

"Rain has its own enormous, variegated castles! Some castles take you to your hidden dreams and some castles have their own roller coasters of memories! In fact, it creates swarms of unreachable moments, mono- happening past!--

The accumulated dark clouds are making me feel as if I am in the embrace of pain. And at the other side of the sky, a rainbow taken me to multiple color swings of past, someone's presence and absence in it! By touching the puddles, the droplets are creating bubbles which are looking like globules, seems like as a kid the God is playing with the paper boats, those paper boats made of someone's childhood! They weren't just the boats! They were our happiness sailors. Creativity used to push the happiness in those boats in my past!The murmuring of rain, it sounded like a wind chime's musical melody with full of life at that time! Trees carried Imperial greenery in those days .Few dreams of taking steps forward together then, and now these realities of being far away from you what to say about the love I got and unable to reach it now ?! all of a sudden the bubble burst, the boat sank.

The rain is falling softly as if it knew of the hardships both behind and ahead of a life! Each droplet alighted on her skin with just enough coolness to command her mind to the present, to pull her away from the pain of the past.The beads of rain over her face trying to wash her grief in a delicate flow of trickles. She raised her eyes to see the gray layers of clouds that touched every mountain top and thought that there was more to come before the skies cleared. She stood there for a moment under the gloomy clouds. Then droplets began to sprinkle, cold and wet on her heart, trickled down her body as she stood there frozen, her gaze fixed on the horizon, staring at the change of the whole scenario. As the clouds continued crying, she turned towards the path and started walking towards the Rainbow!

The rain turned in to waves, she turned her face to the dark sky again, a realization is overdue to comfort her and to give solace to her aching heart on this day!
She told to herself " you are history, past, present, and future to the motherhood of mankind! "

Rain has infinities over finiteness. It has a rainbow over dullness. Every drop has a story, every drop has a remembrance.

A drop of rain, carrying years of shattered hopes and promises, streaked on her pale skin to her quivering lips where it struggled to drip down onto the ground!--While walking, she was thinking --
I imagined my whole life spending with you, your every gleeful laugh created a quiver in my heart, we were playing and laughed together, listened to many melodies, oh ... that was just yesterday! See how the God made a tender life and then how he grabbed it !!Whenever I see the lightning, I recollect your ecstasy, it will keep me awake all night, all I can do is crying, as the hankering of my heart makes me helpless, trying to make my heart to understand the mystery of life and death ... philosophers defined it as -- life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides, the theology explained -- The real question is not whether life exists after death! The real question is whether you are alive before death! Who will be able to understand parental grief is different from other losses, it is now intensified, exasperated and lengthened?! The child is considered as a gift of God to the parents, and now I was forced to give up that gift."-- a hug from her Mama brought her back from that cascading stream of grief, looked into her eyes. Those are defining her the real meaning of life and death. There in her Mama's eyes, a tear as a mother and a soothing word as her friend . Many shoulders are there to lean on, many hearts are sharing her pain and disbelief, her each and every friend is there, sharing her grief, a consolatory word to calm her pain. Now she was under the wings of wisdom, her friends stand beside her to express their concern for her recovery. They all know, the time has immense power to heal an aching heart to some extent in future.🤗

A mother is hugging another mother with an emotional outburst Nataly. 🤗

Related image

Related image

❤️🤗

Word Count: 1

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends 🤗

Have a beautiful day 😊

"Is Ever here yet?" Missy whined, running to the window once again.

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Branka and Nado, hope everything is fine with you after that thunderstorm. For us here is a light fog after the heavy showers. Kids settled in the living room to watch POGO channel after their dinner.😊 Padma welcome back 🤗Missed you in the beach party . 😃 Dragice , it's a wonderful Gif .😃 Have nice time friends .

Whether or not I'll be here, this fragrance will remain

Like a flower, like a breeze in our devoted garden!

I may or may not be alive but shall emanate fragrance!

Being a bud, be florid in the garden of friendship !

Whatever may be the season, I'll fill many colors in your eyes,

Spreading the fragrance of love that fly from my heart ,in autumn or spring

For you I bloom &sway & dance

Being a bud , being florid in the garden of friendship !

So immersed in love am I , that attachments and detachments I don't feel now !

Ever since I walked the path of love , its love only that I felt .

In this land of heart , no one gives me a second chance ??!!

When I'll not be here , please stop by my grave while passing by

Your eyes become wet &from moonlight drizzles a melancholy euphony !

And somewhere there , somewhere there shalt I meet your thoughts

In the garden of friendship , as a bud and being flower !

Hello Madi 🤗

All is fine here with me...Love this patches of cool weather that come after Thunderstorms, though I'm not a big fan of thunderstorms and powercuts

Thank you for this beautiful siggies...Love your write up about Prats...❤️

Ellen Stout Words & Poems

Dear Followers, A (gif) for you
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Finally I could read all the back pages, from where I left.

Our CC bore a festive look with all the celebrations and heartfelt wishes. I am really very happy that all you guys enjoyed in the beach party on the eve of Vibha's Birth Day. I lived every moment there with all of you.

And thank you Vibha and Biki for the return gift 🤗

Madhu wonderful write-ups on the memories of Prat's. That girl entwined all of us with a thread called friendship and herself remained aloof until her last breath😭 I guess now she is in a better place 😊

Very happy to see Riya, hope she is feeling better now. Get well soon Riya🤗

Where is our new friend Ayu, she is missing in all this celebrations. Hope she is trying to understand us for what we are😆

Good Night Rainbow Friends😃

Hello Padmaja 🤗

Glad you enjoyed in beach party, too 😃

We all were for a day a bunch of beach babies who were having so much fun 😃😆

We were all so sad to say goodbye to my folks and leave the beach today. Had a wonderful time staying with them and sad it came to an end. Bye bye beach.

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragica 🤗

Jel' bilo kise i u Zagrebu?

Pete Rumney Art Original Canvas Painting Fun Colourful Art Umbrella Dog Ducks

Rainy Paris
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hi everyone🤗
i know its been ages since i posted here

hows everyone

good to see such posts and prayers for our prats
#PratzForever❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Ohhh Madhu... 🤗 my "story" has already become like a Candle in the Rain but am looking forward to your version of my rain story...😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgrRLm1mc7M[/YOUTUBE]

I know this days are harder than all the others 🤗, when memories are flooding, and are as strong as they were that day...Hugging you with all my love and keep you in my prayers...❤️

Thank you for this beautiful song ❤️
I translated the lyrics ...

Translation/Prevod:

Those nights when shadows start to fall
And the angels don't answer your call
I'll help you chase the dark
I'll
Until your doubts begin to fade
And your heart sings like a serenade
Don't have to be afraid
Now

U onim nocima kada senke pocinju padati,
A andjeli ne odgovaraju na tvoje pozive
Ja cu ti pomoci da odagnas tamu
Ja cu ...
Dok tvoje sumnje ne prestanu da blede
A tvoje srce ne pocme da peva poput serenade
Ne moras da se bojis
Sada

[Chorus]
If lightning ever strikes
If tears burn out your flame
I'll be your burning light
I'll hold your candle in the rain
The rain
Yeah
In the rain
The rain
The rain

Refren:
Ako te munja ikada pogodi
Ako suze ugase tvoju vatru
Ja cu biti tvoje svetlo koje gori
Ja cu drzati tvoju svecu na kisi
Kisa
Da
Na kisi
Kisa
Kisa
Drzat cu tvoju svecu na kisi

When your fate is shaken by the wind
And your world is close to crumbling
I'll come rebuild it all
Yeah
When you can't see how bright you shine
I will reflect your [?] in mine
Remind you who you are

Kada je tvoja vera potresena vetrom
I tvoj svet je blizu propasti
Doci cu da sve ponovno izgradim
Da
Kada ne mozes da vidis kolikim sjajem sijas
Odrazit cu tvoj sjaj u mojemu
I podsetiti te tko si ti

[Chorus]
The rain
Yeah
In the rain
The rain
The rain
Refren:
Ako te munja ikada pogodi
Ako suze ugase tvoju vatru
Ja cu biti tvoje svetlo koje gori
Ja cu drzati tvoju svecu na kisi
Kisa
Da
Na kisi
Kisa
Kisa
Drzat cu tvoju svecu na kisi

Close your eyes remember what you know
Don't ever forget your ghost
You can take my hand and lead you home
And I'll never let you go
Zatvori oci i seti se svega sto znas
Nemoj nikada da zaboravis svoj duh (dusu)
Mozes da me uzmes za ruku, i ja cu te povesti kuci
I nikada te necu pustiti da odes

[Chorus]
The rain
Yeah
In the rain
The rain
The rain