Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my dear Friends 🤗

It is so good to see this CC filled with so much beauty, love and friendships ❤️
Vibha, you are most welcome...glad that you enjoyed your BD celebrations Smilies graphics Birthday smileys

Have a beautiful Week, enjoy in every moment of every day 😊

friends hug

Once again, Happy Birthday to my dear Biki ❤️

We all here love you and miss you 😊

Kids Fashion Photography by Stefano Azario

Voir  d'autres Gifs de cette catgorie Pour  toutes ces images trouves sur le net, un grand merci leurs Crateurs. Merci de bien vouloir m'indiquer les Gifs que vous souhaiteriez que...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Dragica 🤗

Love all gifs and siggies that you posted here...I will use them in the first page of new CC, that will be dedicated to Prats birthday...Just LOVE this beautiful siggy that Biki made ❤️ ...never saw it before, truly magnificent 👏👏👏

Hvala ti od srca za sve gifove i Pratsine slike i sigije koje ovde postavljas, Dragice 🤗
Ja se nadam da cemo uspeti ovaj CC da zavrsimo do pocetka Augusta, kako bih otvorila novi koji ce biti posvecen Pratsinom rodjendanu, tada cu promijeniti ponesto na prvoj strani i staviti tamo ove tvoje gifove, ako nemas nista protiv, i ove sigije na kojima je Prats sretna i nasmijana...Tako, hvala ti sto guras stranice Duge napred 😃 🤗, i uz to ih uljepsavas ovim prekrasnim slikama...❤️

"Immagini Love Glitter" Animation.

one with all ...

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica 🤗

Love all gifs and siggies that you posted here...I will use them in the first page of new CC, that will be dedicated to Prats birthday...Just LOVE this beautiful siggy that Biki made ❤️ ...never saw it before, truly magnificent 👏👏👏

Hvala ti od srca za sve gifove i Pratsine slike i sigije koje ovde postavljas, Dragice 🤗
Ja se nadam da cemo uspeti ovaj CC da zavrsimo do pocetka Augusta, kako bih otvorila novi koji ce biti posvecen Pratsinom rodjendanu, tada cu promijeniti ponesto na prvoj strani i staviti tamo ove tvoje gifove, ako nemas nista protiv, i ove sigije na kojima je Prats sretna i nasmijana...Tako, hvala ti sto guras stranice Duge napred 😃 🤗, i uz to ih uljepsavas ovim prekrasnim slikama...❤️

"Immagini Love Glitter" Animation.

one with all ...

Draga moja pozdrav , samo sve stavljaj . Pratyusine slike volim stavljat taj osmjeh iz duse mi daje toplinu da ih voli, ❤️
Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , 😃 for you, see --
Memories -
A flamboyant look , but with a tender heart within !

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories --
The entire sky was mine !
All the oceans were mine too!
The earth and the stars were my friends!
And I was left there like a poor girl who owns nothing!
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Memories ---
Her eyes are looking like a sky, hiding the moonlight and stars' shine and smiling so brightly like a sunshine!
Her smiles are looking like a sea, containing small waves to show the quivers in her heart, but hiding her unending tears in its heart, like a monumental mid-sea's stillness .

Viswasruti thumbnail
The paradox of love and life! The contrast between a hearty laugh and a hidden pain!
Thank you Dragice for these photos .this Gif is ethereal!

Viswasruti thumbnail
A great actress was missed, a precious life was lost.
The entire world was hers, but at the end of the day, loneliness and void were hers . No one was there to hug her at that moment, to say some soothing words, to infuse confidence and courage into her fearful mind, the entire world loves her, but she went to that far off the land all alone!
This is Branka's creation, she always prepared her creations with so much love and passion towards Pratyusha.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Seems I am all alone! Have nice time friends .
Vibha , see our dreams and imaginations turned your evening a beautiful one, so happy for you for spending your special evening near the Sea, accompanied by your loved ones! I know you carried all of us in your thoughts to that beach to enjoy the evening sun's gleaming hues!

~Image result for good morning to friends quotes