Image result for funny happy birthday images for her

THIS IS FROM ME VIBS

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Good morning!
Thank you girls once more for inundating and smothering me with so much love, thank you for continuing my birthday celebrations till wee hours, tight hugs to all of you!๐Ÿค—

Want to acknowledge all your greetings individually but do not want to come in the way of greeting Biki today, it is her day, so here is a humongous hug to all of you! Branka, loved the new goodies, cakes, the massive arrangements, the creative salads, the sand cake (loved it), the pretty shells, the wind and the surf, and also adored the new word for lover of oceans, thank you for being a magnificent event manager and planning and executing such an awesome event, muaah!

Thank you dearest Avi for your unwaning enthusiasm and deep love in sending beautiful and most loving wishes and greeting to me, a gentle hug๐Ÿ˜Š

Madi, you and your boys steal my heart so effortlessly with so much love, never mind, if you ate only a wee bit of cake, they have eaten the rest, among us, there is a belief which equates children to God, so if they have eaten, it is like offering the Gods๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you Nats for your warm greetings and advise on the moon and the Sun, yes, it was a New Moon day๐Ÿ˜Š, hope to travel lots, always love travelling, it is so educative and widens our horizon, always learn how small we are, and yes, will remember your tips, Berlin and Copenhagen!๐Ÿ˜ƒ. thank you for the lilting music, especially the Portuguese one!

Thank you Nado for all the music, dancing and your love!๐Ÿค—

Dragice, on a consistent basis you post so much beauty, a warm hug to you!

Hope Padma has reached her destination safely!

Guess what girls, family asked where do you want to go, i said beach and we all went to the beach in the evening, saw my friends frolicking in the waters, dancing in gaiety and celebrating my birthday, it was such a beautiful moment, saw the Sun setting in crimson hues too, thank you all!๐Ÿค—

Nirvana's not an emptiness...:))) much better in original size (press L) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thank You Image !
I won't let
Have a good day!

Edited by vibraj - 7 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart Biks ๐Ÿค—
Biks, I always loved your creations, you are just original and unique.

I am lucky to have you as a friend. Always stay blessed.

Edited by riya_ss9 - 7 years ago
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Vibs - So sorry I am late in wishing you.

I was not feeling well Yesterday, but I will come later on to wish my buddy in style, so what if I was not well I am still alive so it is not late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIBS...AM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND ...LOVE YOU HEAPS...WILL BE BACK.

Hope you will forgive this oldie...๐Ÿ˜‰

My dearest Riya, your presence is enough, you do not have to do anything more๐Ÿค— but so sorry to know you are still unwell, what happened dear friend?

Take care, will pray for you, be positive, all will be well, thank you for your greetings!๐Ÿค—

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO YOU ALL THAT PIN TO THIS BOARD ((hugs)) Sarah...
https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11900083_713746132103715_780641304294388498_n.jpg?oh=db4d551382e97b661d05002949ba79f7&oe=566F4340
vibraj thumbnail
Happiest ever birthday, dearest Biki, miss you so much but hope where ever you are, you are happy, blessed and in peace! Can never forget the good times we all had, once upon a time, and how you brought so much beauty and joy to our souls with your sublime creations! Wishing you all that your heart desires, and good health, joy, prosperity and peace always, have a great day, dear friend!!
Birthday Queen
Tinkerbell BD cupcake wish
. More
99a9be91fb711fefe41701fe4191dbd3.jpg (564846)
Happy Birthday - Wine - Champagne - Cocktail tint 1
birthday car 1981 | retrographic | Flickr
For more great pins go to @KaseyBelleFox
Happy birthday to the best mum ever, may God grant you many many more .Love you to the moon and back..
Anniversaire
vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIBS

THIS IS FROM ME VIBS

Oh, love this one๐Ÿ˜†, imagining me on a rampage, driving recklessly and terrifying people, thank you dear for your warm and typically Riya wishes! No, you are a pretty woman, not like what you showed๐Ÿ˜†, thank you again for warming my heart with your presence and loving wishes!!

Hugs
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Povezana slika

Happy Birthdey Biki.โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail