Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Wah, Madi...WAAAHHH!!! πŸ€— You came back and finished that previous CC in a big style...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for all the beautiful memories that you shared with us...❀️

Congratulations comment gifs

Good to see all of you back and I wish you a very Good morning and a beautiful start of a new day. 😊 Have to go out so I just came to check in ...Love you all and see you later...πŸ˜ƒ

Preparare una tisana.
Lilly Pulitzer quote live every day like it's a celebration and make every hour a happy hour poster. $10.00, via Etsy.
The most wonderful places to be in the world are: In someone's thoughts. Someone's prayers. And in Someone's heart.
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Povezana slikaPovezana slika
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/ISjIRAZ.png
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi Dragice , hope every thing is fine .πŸ€— love this combination! Will try to make a siggy .πŸ˜ƒ
Zdravo Dragice, nadam se da je sve u redu. Pokuae da napravi siggy. Veliki osmeh.πŸ€—
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Wah, Madi...WAAAHHH!!! πŸ€— You came back and finished that previous CC in a big style...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you for all the beautiful memories that you shared with us...❀️

Congratulations comment gifs

Good to see all of you back and I wish you a very Good morning and a beautiful start of a new day. 😊 Have to go out so I just came to check in ...Love you all and see you later...πŸ˜ƒ

Preparare una tisana.
Lilly Pulitzer quote live every day like it's a celebration and make every hour a happy hour poster. $10.00, via Etsy.
The most wonderful places to be in the world are: In someone's thoughts. Someone's prayers. And in Someone's heart.

Thank you Branka .❀️ have to finish many things before the storm hits me ! So planning accordingly. My MIL is visiting my place for a brief period, so I will be busy from Aug 5th to 15th or so . πŸ˜ƒ
Today we had a thunderstorm and the communication system was disrupted for a while. Many areas are still reeling under darkness. May not send kids to school tomorrow. Means a very busy day for me .πŸ˜† Love you all .

Hvala Branka. Mora zavriti mnogo stvari pre nego to me oluja udari! Tako planiranje shodno tome. Moj MIL posjeuje moje mjesto na kratko vrijeme, tako da u biti zauzeta od 5. do 15. avgusta. Veliki osmijeh Danas smo imali oluju i komunikacijski sistem je bio prekinut na neko vreme. Mnoga podruja se jo uvijek mole u tami. Ne mogu sutra da poaljem decu u kolu. Znai veoma naporan dan za mene. LOL Volim te sve.πŸ€—
Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Heya, I'm back Smilies graphics πŸ˜†

Hope you had a beautiful day/night πŸ€—

I just watered my garden, because no rain today πŸ˜•

Going to read what you wrote in this new place we call home πŸ˜ƒ

"Sometimes we just need to take a little time for ourselves."
Sometimes The Most Productive Thing You Can Do Is Relax.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka , my dear Teacher Ji , here are some more creations of Bikica --

Hoping for your Collages , there is no need to search for her smile. Bikica framed all her smiles in her artistic creations!❀️ See --
Hello everyoneπŸ€—

Love Saagarika -Pratyusha❀️

Hello Madi πŸ€— Once again, thank you for posting all those beautiful pictures and siggies in last pages of previous CC...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Smilies graphics & Smilies graphics from me πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for this beautiful coollages that Biki made...Love it! ❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Dragice πŸ€—

Hope you had a beautiful day, too 😊

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some quotable quotes:

And Finally